Luiz Thread

kevin

Well, I don't think people were having fun with him because of his language skills. It was because he thought the band was still together and touring -- and how he couldn't wait to see Slash when GNR came to Mexico.  So, the fact that people set him straight - in page after page - isn't a surprise.  I didn't think the responses were insulting either - considering the guy would have known the band isn't together if he had bothered to read any posts in any section of the forum prior to starting that thread.  *shrugs*  ... However, I agree that it seems a bit much that the thread is still alive a couple of years later.  :D

so why not lock the thread if its been alive for 2 years and is just used for spam? i accept that he was put strait but dont you think that now is the time to lock it.

SS.

Nah. :D

Well, I don't think people were having fun with him because of his language skills. It was because he thought the band was still together and touring -- and how he couldn't wait to see Slash when GNR came to Mexico.  So, the fact that people set him straight - in page after page - isn't a surprise.  I didn't think the responses were insulting either - considering the guy would have known the band isn't together if he had bothered to read any posts in any section of the forum prior to starting that thread.  *shrugs*  ... However, I agree that it seems a bit much that the thread is still alive a couple of years later.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so why not lock the thread if its been alive for 2 years and is just used for spam? i accept that he was put strait but dont you think that now is the time to lock it.

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, It shouldn't be locked... its up for thread of the year!! It can't be!!!!

Anyways thanks for whoever brung it back or fixed it.. I'm still confused as to what happend to it; why yesterday it was gone, as it wasn't under his member topics?

Guest gnr>everything
Either there was a forum error, or you just need to get glasses ;)

Can mods undelete topics anyways? I assume once its been deleted they may not be able to bring it back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, it was gone. I looked under Upcoming concerts, and under luiz's topics...it was gone.

Wow... you people are stupid. The Luiz thread is still on the first page of upcoming concerts.  :huh:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=9190

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

papapapapapapapapapapapwn3d!!!!!11

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. It was gone. I looked under Upcoming concerts, and under luiz's topics...it was gone.

Wow... you people are stupid. The Luiz thread is still on the first page of upcoming concerts.  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry no..

It wasn't under luiz's member topics yesterday, or a while before that for that matter. Something happened, and now it's there again. Maybe you should read the whole thread sometime.

EDIT: Exactly what you say gnr>everything.. Earlier in this month too, I checked under his member topics and it was gone, and when I made this thread (late last night) it wasn't under his topics either.. And now it's there again (under his topics and on upcoming concerts), it wasn't on either when I created this thread last night.

Edited by kevin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry no..

It wasn't under luiz's member topics yesterday, or a while before that for that matter. Something happened, and now it's there again. Maybe you should read the whole thread sometime.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, I was looking for it myself, I just wanted an excuse to use papapapapapwn3d <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry no..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, I was looking for it myself, I just wanted an excuse to use papapapapapwn3d <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's all good :)

... so why not lock the thread if its been alive for 2 years and is just used for spam? i accept that he was put strait but dont you think that now is the time to lock it.

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why would we lock it? It's not breaking any rules.

If people are no longer interested in the thread, they won't post in it, and it will die. Simple as that. If you find it annoying, just don't read it.

how bout my post on elsewhere.com? Why was it deleted with no explanation?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's been answered a million times on the forum. Please use the search button and you'll find the explanation. If you still can't find it, send me a pm and I'll explain it again.