Iron Maiden

Yamisonic

When I first started checking out this band, I thought "I'm so not gonna like this band". Now, I'm pretty much addicted to some songs. I love Aces High and Powerslave, and I also like stuff like The Trooper, Fear Of The Dark. The solos are pretty awesome.

Discuss Iron Maiden!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't overlook the first two albums, "Iron Maiden", and "Killers". different style singer, but really cool songs. i love all Maiden from the first album up through "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" and their reunion album with Bruce, "Brave New World". also, "Live After Death" is one of the greatest live albums IMO. sometime in the next year or so they're supposed to be issuing LAD on DVD. if you've never seen it, try to find an old VHS or bootleg DVD. it's a great show. coolest stage set ever!!

The live album Rock In Rio is fooking fantastic.

Well worth adding to any music ocllection.

Phantom of the Opera, The Clansman, Fear of the Dark, Sign of the Cross and The Trooper are among my personal favourite songs theyve done.

Man they are amazing live too, seen them twice and Steve Harris waved at me and my mates for holding a Saltire at the front of the Download Festival 2003 when they played The Clansman.

I came in my pants... almost.

I don't like them. It's got elements of pomp, which I cannot stand, and then the fact that every songs bassline resembles "Dink Dadink dad dink daddink"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yet you have heard every song to get yr 'Dink Dadink dad dink daddink' :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

if maiden does not rock,who does???

Awesome metal band! And they actually play plenty of new songs on their tours so you get to hear new stuff live. Journeyman! :D

Anyway. What's you guys favourite albums?

Me, Powerslave. Not one bad song, and 4 fantastic ones (Aces High, 2 Minutes To Midnight, Powerslave, The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner)

I don't like them. It's got elements of pomp, which I cannot stand, and then the fact that every songs bassline resembles "Dink Dadink dad dink daddink"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yet you have heard every song to get yr 'Dink Dadink dad dink daddink' :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speak English, Dick Head

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speak English, Dick Head

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speak English, Dick Head

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that made me laugh :lol::fuckyou::lol::fuckyou: