Gn'r - What do people think of your favorite band?

Guest AxlRox

Any of my friends like GNR, I´m the only one :( but sometimes I find people who are like "Wow! you´re a fan too" and it´s great to have good memories back. Even my boss is a GNR fan! :o

A couple of years ago I met a teenager who told me her fav band were GNR and started to tell me how cool their music was and all and I was like <_< . This girl thought AFD was their only record :rofl-lol: and she acted like she was trying to introduce the band TO ME :lol: .

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of my friends like GNR, I´m the only one :(  but sometimes I find people who are like "Wow! you´re a fan too" and it´s great to have good memories back. Even my boss is a GNR fan! :o

A couple of years ago I met a teenager who told me her fav band were GNR and started to tell me how cool their music was and all and I was like <_< . This girl thought AFD was their only record :rofl-lol:  and she acted like she was trying to introduce the band TO ME :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha-ha she looked really smart didnt she?

Any of my friends like GNR, I´m the only one :(  but sometimes I find people who are like "Wow! you´re a fan too" and it´s great to have good memories back. Even my boss is a GNR fan! :o

A couple of years ago I met a teenager who told me her fav band were GNR and started to tell me how cool their music was and all and I was like <_< . This girl thought AFD was their only record :rofl-lol:  and she acted like she was trying to introduce the band TO ME :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He he she even thought $la$h was still in the band :rolleyes: and when I told her I´ve been a fan for more than ten years she was like :o and said " you don´t seem the kind of person who would listen to GNR". What a silly girl.

A couple of years ago I met a teenager who told me her fav band were GNR and started to tell me how cool their music was and all and I was like <_< . This girl thought AFD was their only record and she acted like she was trying to introduce the band TO ME :lol: .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He he she even thought $la$h was still in the band :rolleyes: and when I told her I´ve been a fan for more than ten years she was like :o and said " you don´t seem the kind of person who would listen to GNR". What a silly girl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

slash still in the band? oh dear god :huh: people say that to me too 'you dont look like the type o' person to like gn'r'

how do people react when you tell them ur fav band is gn'r.. i usually get the faces like  :blink: ..

people say.. omg your into that kinda shit...

just wondering wat reactions ye get?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Generally, I hear positive comments when I say: ¨I like gn'r¨. Some people ask me things like, what happened with the band? What is doing Axl in these days?

At first people laughed. But now they are so used to me talking about GN'R or bringing up Axl in some way, that they have slowly stopped taking the piss. Some of them are even being converted...

Ah the beauty of brainwashing. :)

At first people laughed. But now they are so used to me talking about GN'R or bringing up Axl in some way, that they have slowly stopped taking the piss. Some of them are even being converted...

Ah the beauty of brainwashing.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D COOL!

my parents hate them. :P

but I really don't give a shit what other people think. :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My Mom hates them, and she was a in her early twenties when they came out, guns n' roses were wasted on her :no:

why couldnt they have started out now? *sigh*

omg my mummy and daddy hate them! theyre always telling me to turn it down when it isnt even loud. and my sister hates them as well but she like rhcp and incubus so you cant blame her. lol

My sister doesnt like Axl. I have 2 dvds of GNR and she asks why Axl's sings in his underwear.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha-Ha once i was watching a DVD, and Mam came in and goes 'Eh is he wearing any pants? wat the fuck are you watching?'

Axl was wearing a t-shirt over his shorts and it looked like he had nothing on lol

My sister doesnt like Axl. I have 2 dvds of GNR and she asks why Axl's sings in his underwear.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha-Ha once i was watching a DVD, and Mam came in and goes 'Eh is he wearing any pants? wat the fuck are you watching?'

Axl was wearing a t-shirt over his shorts and it looked like he had nothing on lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My sister means it in good humer. Sounds like your mom was pissed.