All hail Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Springsteen is fucking ace. He's one of my favourite lyricists, and the Born To Run album is one of the greatest lyrical albums ever written.

You should check out the live performances of Thunder Road. They're more ballady, since it's only the piano and harmonica, and he sings more in half notes rather than in quarter notes. It's fucking ace!

Bruce Springsteen is amazing. My favourite songs are darkness on the edge of town, land of hope and dreams, Hungry heart, Spirit in the night and Badlands.

I saw him live two years ago. He puts down a great live show too. You gotta love Bruce rock3

Edited by Streetchild

Bruce Springsteen is fantastic! My favourite song is Born to Run! That rocks so hard. He is completely excellent. I hear he still tours with the 'E' Street band (I think that's what they're called) but they don't play any of there 80's hits like Dancing in the Dark, Born in the USA or Glory Days. That's unfortunate but still they rock! rock2

Bruce Springsteen is fantastic! My favourite song is Born to Run! That rocks so hard. He is completely excellent. I hear he still tours with the 'E' Street band (I think that's what they're called) but they don't play any of there 80's hits like Dancing in the Dark, Born in the USA or Glory Days. That's unfortunate but still they rock!  rock2

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They still play those songs

He hasn't toured wit hthe E Street gang very much; he had the 02-03 tour (ace show, saw em in Chicago (they did tons of old shit including Adam Raised a fucking Cain). Unfortunately, we may be seeing the end of E Street Bruce. With Max moving into the Tonight Show slot with Conan in 09, Clarence's failing health, Little Steven's garage rock radio show, and Bruce's increasingly folk styles, the E Street Band may simply fizzle out. I'm guessing we'll see an 06=08 fairwell tour, though.

• 2 months later...

"I just act like I don't remember, Mary acts like she don't care"

"Is a dream a lie if it don't come true

Or is it something worse"

Man those are some beautiful lyrics! The River is such a beautiful and melancholy song! Really brings tears to your eyes. Bruce is a legend.

"I just act like I don't remember, Mary acts like she don't care"

"Is a dream a lie if it don't come true

Or is it something worse"

Man those are some beautiful lyrics! The River is such a beautiful and melancholy song! Really brings tears to your eyes. Bruce is a legend.

I wholeheartly agree.