Who the fuck is sick of today's music scene?

xwf2k2

cwm44.gifToday's music really reeks!  You can't even really call it rock and roll.  it all pretty much fits into the genre pop!  I have to admit, I do like Godsmack and Disturbed, but other then that, today's music scene needs a huge fix!  Even Metallica is becoming more and more pop!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Jeez...talk about posuers...I believe the very last "NEW ROLLINGSTONES"...was probably Guns N' Roses...hopefully, it won't be the last.........

I HATE RAP, POP, HIP-HOP, PUNK, !!!!!!!

It's so f*ck'n gay, I mean what the hell..."Go Go Go Go Shorty, Iz Ya Birthday, We Gonna Parti, Like Iz Ya Birthday, Gonna Sip McKarty, Cuz Ish Ya Birthday..."

SO F*CK'N GAY!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!! 4 Sure shorty, 4 shizzle, Ma Dizzle, Cuz I'm 4 Rizzle, Sux My Nizzle...

That's so funny!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN WHITE BOYS SAY IT!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Modern music is a pain in the fuckin ass, and I wish I could fuckin cut their heads off, put em in a bag, and bury em in my back yard. I never used to love em though...

lol...I know I would if I could get my hands on one...lol...my friend John, he saw Busta Rhymes in Hollywood...John started cussin' at him, tellin' him to get a real job or go back to nightschool...lol...............

i like the White Stripes a lot.. Severn Nations Army is really great, its good to have something fresh around... also their stuff is good for guitar playing :)

cool...pretty simple, Pretty Tied Up.

If you like the Stripes, then you'll love Def Tones. Strong chords and nice pronounced riff, impressively beautiful.

Download or buy "Adrenaline" - Def tones I know you are a guitarist, so you'll enjoy it. ;)

the deftones are nothin like the white stripes

heres two bands to look out for:

The Hellicopters

The Darkness

they are like 70's rock n roll great music

cool...pretty simple, Pretty Tied Up.

If you like the Stripes, then you'll love Def Tones. Strong chords and nice pronounced riff, impressively beautiful.

Download or buy "Adrenaline" - Def tones I know you are a guitarist, so you'll enjoy it. ;)

cool Jive.. I've never really heard that much about them before - i'm checking out Kazaa right now :)

a lot of the music today sucks. not all of it though. we have to admit that there are some good bands out there. but we know music sucks when hilary duff shows up on TRL.

lol...Hillary Duff can suck a nut... :Pcwm27.gif

ok ill make sure to avoid her on tv.

lol...don't think it's possible...she can't sing, she'll shatter and break every bone in your body...

2Pac's manager...managed him "somehow" to get shot...