Pictures of your guitar

currently playing:

epiphone Black Beauty

Ibanez 320RGRDX (Reverse Headstock) - which is coincidently for sale for £200. The bridge on that fucker is amazing

Fender DG3 Acoustic

Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird Bass

mygirls.jpg

and my number one Gibson Blackbird - no tone, no volume, just on and off:

002.jpg

which comes in a great case:

001.jpg

next one is going to be a bit of a project involving EMG's, possibly a dime / motherbucker and a silverburst les paul. Going to design some shite for the truss cover etc too, just so I can have something a bit more custom

Edited by Big Boy Sixxx

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fender-squier-affinity-strat.jpg

just started playing today :)

so far i can play the smoke on the water riff...and the iron man riff :xmasssanta:

i dont know any chords or anything but hey...

But im REALLY stuck on the back in black riff :huh:

Those were the first two riffs i learned also...!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a Drive Wildfire (anyone know this guitar at all?) and a Sunburst Les Paul from Gibson.

Yeah, it even sounded great at low volume. Not many Marshall does that.

Even though it wasn't the right amp for me. I mean it sound great for Guns, Thin Lizzy, and other

hard-rock, metal stuff. But with EL34 tubes, and 100 watts it's hard to get that crunchy crancked sound

you'll get on a Fender, Vox or an 18 watts Marshall.

I have a new guitar on it's way. A Gibson Les Paul Historic 1956 Reissue Goldtop.

Can't wait! :D

Yeah, it even sounded great at low volume. Not many Marshall does that.

Even though it wasn't the right amp for me. I mean it sound great for Guns, Thin Lizzy, and other

hard-rock, metal stuff. But with EL34 tubes, and 100 watts it's hard to get that crunchy crancked sound

you'll get on a Fender, Vox or an 18 watts Marshall.

I have a new guitar on it's way. A Gibson Les Paul Historic 1956 Reissue Goldtop.

Can't wait! :D

Nice, i cant imagine how great that guitar will play when it arrives.

How does that amp compare to the DSL100 or the JCM800?

Yeah! I can't wait for it to arrive! :D It's gonna be nice to have a Gibson Custom Shop as a family member :D

You can't really compare it to an JCM 2000. IMO JCM 2000's are rubbish. They sound cold, bzz-distortion and the warm and open brown sound you'd get from an old Marshall are completely gone.

I haven't really played that many JCM800, and never played it properly at very high volume (When the JCM 800 sounds best). So I can't really say that much.

Even though my impression is that the Silverjub is way tighter than the 800. And it sounds better at a low volume ;)

fender-squier-affinity-strat.jpg

just started playing today :)

so far i can play the smoke on the water riff...and the iron man riff :xmasssanta:

i dont know any chords or anything but hey...

But im REALLY stuck on the back in black riff :huh:

Those were the first two riffs i learned also...!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: !!

wow, thats quite a blast from the past!

Ah, I can't choose which guitar to buy.

I've got the Gibson R6 on hold. But fuck, I feel that's more a collectors guitar than a player.

I want a real beaten up 73 Deluxe Gold Top! It's a shame that they cost like $4000! I've only got $2250.

A Jazzmaster is also very tempting. And a beaten up sunburst strat.

Got an offer on these two beauties:

Guitars_003.jpg

6674_3.jpg

Edited by Raw Power

Ah, I can't choose which guitar to buy.

I've got the Gibson R6 on hold. But fuck, I feel that's more a collectors guitar than a player.

I want a real beaten up 73 Deluxe Gold Top! It's a shame that they cost like $4000! I've only got $2250.

A Jazzmaster is also very tempting. And a beaten up sunburst strat.

Got an offer on these two beauties:

Guitars_003.jpg

6674_3.jpg

:o They're awesome!!

Just got a great offer on a Fender Jazzmaster 62 RI

TEMPTING! :o

if you wanna go all out, pick one of the gibsons..if you wanna go cheaper, pick the jazzmaster..i really like the white les paul though..if you can afford that go for it :D

if you wanna go all out, pick one of the gibsons..if you wanna go cheaper, pick the jazzmaster..i really like the white les paul though..if you can afford that go for it :D

Yes, a Jazzmaster costs less than a Gibson, but it's the Gibsons are not necessarily better guitars. They're just different.

I love Jazzmasters. I just sold a Gibson Les Paul Standard. I think Im gonna go with the Jazzmaster. It's an amazing crunchy

and dirty sound which fits me perfectly, and a fantastic clean sound. Fit's everything.

Yes, a Jazzmaster costs less than a Gibson, but it's the Gibsons are not necessarily better guitars. They're just different.

I love Jazzmasters. I just sold a Gibson Les Paul Standard. I think Im gonna go with the Jazzmaster. It's an amazing crunchy

and dirty sound which fits me perfectly, and a fantastic clean sound. Fit's everything.

sounds good man...send pics if you can