Pictures of your guitar

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks wierd...i think aging should not be intentional or "professionally" done, its just not right, aging is the natural process of the guitar getting old and having scars, its like its stories and way it lived....if you want a nice age just buy a guitar without nitrocelluloce finish and if you hang on to it for like 5-10 years it should have a beatiuful age, plus, every scar it has will mean something, truyly mean something, not just esthetics...jmho btw

The fuck are you talking about :lol:

You're sounding like the biggest guitarfag ever.

I burned my guitar, Volitan. ;)

thought so.

looks wierd...i think aging should not be intentional or "professionally" done, its just not right, aging is the natural process of the guitar getting old and having scars, its like its stories and way it lived....if you want a nice age just buy a guitar without nitrocelluloce finish and if you hang on to it for like 5-10 years it should have a beatiuful age, plus, every scar it has will mean something, truyly mean something, not just esthetics...jmho btw

The fuck are you talking about :lol:

You're sounding like the biggest guitarfag ever.

I burned my guitar, Volitan. ;)

wow...biggest guitarfag ever? i know your offended because i partly degraded your guitar, but thats no way of reacting, you can do whatever you like with your guitar man, everyone has his/her own tastes, but that doesn't mean you can't respect others peopls opinion, that specifically why i put "jmho" at the last...

And my opinion was you sounded like one, even though you maybe arent. End of story.

J-studham, santana; gracias B) It was fun doing it too, you can notice the little cross there? A sticker was on that place, so it burned nicely and left it like that. Cool rock3

• 2 weeks later...

i have

a squire telecaster red with black pick guard a bit like this

fsft_cred.jpg

i have a squire strat like this in red and white pick guard

squire_mini_strat_red.jpg

i have a blue danelectro like this with see through pick guard sorry for the pic size

EZ4744.jpg

and i have a westone base in black i cant get a picture of it because it is quite rare and old

• 2 weeks later...

Heres my new Desert Burst Gibson Les Paul Standard!! Had it a day now, very nice guitar, came with a lovely hard shell case.

dsc00277largesx6.jpg

dsc00283largefv3.jpg

dsc00284largepy2.jpg

And heres a shot of my new guitar along with my first electric (Westfield Les Paul) and an epiphone elctro acoustic.

dsc00292largeof6.jpg

And here is my Marshall MG30 DFX, a podxt Live and a Dunlop 535q Wah Wah. I also have a Marshall Jackhammer JH-1 which I rarely use now. I've been playing for about 2 and a half years now.

dsc00018ex2.jpg

Edited by Irish Rose

This is what I have, but its blue and the white part is like a mirror

1124324082412_starcaster1.jpg

I plan on getting something along the lines of this

EB5802.jpg

i used to have that guitar, except with chrome hardware since it lasts longer. anyhow, the headstock snapped when it was on a plane (in a hardshell case). gibson repaired it for free, but i'll never buy another gibson until i'm filthy rich (i.e. never).

that guitar goes out of tune, quick. before and after mine broke. i had tons of other problems with it too, and i only had it for 3 years before i sold it. i can't speak for other gibsons, but i'd recommend not getting the LP studio.

and adnan, that new sig is great. :lol:

Edited by quadlaser

the headstock snapped when it was on a plane (in a hardshell case

Hey quadlaser - were they able to give you an explanation as to how or why the headstock snapped? Did they pile some stuff on top of it and damage it or was it an air pressure thing?

I took a flight at Christmas last year and when I was checking my guitar in the guy at the counter advised me to loosen the strings on my guitar because they can snap when the plane is in the air due to changes in air pressure.

I arrogantly laughed due to the fact that I have played guitar for years and know how much give there is in the strings/neck and therefore know that there would have to be some considerable stretching before they snap.

Got to my destination and the strings were in perfect order. Took one strum and 3 of them broke. Boy did I feel like an ass.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...