Pictures of your guitar

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I can say is if you get the Zakky, replace the pickups, I've heard the EMG-HZ's suck asshole. If you want the harmonics like Zakk, I'd suggest a Dimarzio Evolution, its what I have in my Van Halen guitar in the pics, and that motherfucker is hot.

I have one of these.

dfhb.jpg

Where the hell did you find it????!!!!!! I wan't one of those so badddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try a big music shop

i saw one for £199 :wub:

I got mine for £220.

Yeah and it's a fucking lovely guitar to play.. really suprised I got it so cheap.. considering i've payed more for some crap in the past.

I Don't Have pics of my guitars but they look like these:

Fender Strat

fenks1.jpg

Only the wood is more dark

Ibanez IC 300

iceman.gif

Custom Made LP and Tele

gibson.jpg

Set up just like Jimmy Page's N#1

tele59.jpg

Telecaster set up just like a 59'

And the one i just purchased thanks to your opinions(specially to johnezz's)...i give you...the one and only...ESP Xtone PC-1V

32376.jpg

Fell in love with it the second i saw it, and declared myself the second i heard it, amazing guitar...havn't stopped playing it all day long

And the one i just purchased thanks to your opinions(specially to johnezz's)...i give you...the one and only...ESP Xtone PC-1V

32376.jpg

Fell in love with it the second i saw it, and declared myself the second i heard it, amazing guitar...havn't stopped playing it all day long

HOLY SHIT!! that is beautiful!!!

I've never seen that model before, looks amazing, infact, coolest guitar i've ever seen.

I'm glad you love it mate :D

It's a complete hollowbody, or is it only semi-hollow? how would you discribe it's tone?

I gotta check those babies out.

32376.jpg

Nice! I like ESP's rock3

Semi-Hollow, and the tone is awesome, its got Seymour Duncans JB/Jazz, very warm, smooth buttery tone through the Jazz and the JB does perform as a great rocker, its the perfect cross bewteen a es-335 and a les paul. The guitar itself is built like a tank, you can notice it through the sustain and the full bodied sound of it, when you play it you feel the sound coming out of the whole guitar, not just a certain part, its great. The finnish and workmenship are of the highest quality. And there is a very nice detail, in the neck, right were the headstock starts, the wood of the back of the neck curves out just a little bit and very gently, and when playing basic chords, your hand seems to be "cradled" in it, its really nice. I am truly impressed of the worksmenship and details of this guitar, the finish is awesome, and the bigsby looks and plays amazingly, if it were robbed, i'd cry and work another 2 months to buy one again, im really happy with it, specially because theres only 4 in Chile, and 2 of them have bigsbies, and 1 is mine :P

Edited by Me Scandar

Semi-Hollow, and the tone is awesome, its got Seymour Duncans JB/Jazz, very warm, smooth buttery tone through the Jazz and the JB does perform as a great rocker, its the perfect cross bewteen a es-335 and a les paul. The guitar itself is built like a tank, you can notice it through the sustain and the full bodied sound of it, when you play it you feel the sound coming out of the whole guitar, not just a certain part, its great. The finnish and workmenship are of the highest quality. And there is a very nice detail, in the neck, right were the headstock starts, the wood of the back of the neck curves out just a little bit and very gently, and when playing basic chords, your hand seems to be "cradled" in it, its really nice. I am truly impressed of the worksmenship and details of this guitar, the finish is awesome, and the bigsby looks and plays amazingly, if it were robbed, i'd cry and work another 2 months to buy one again, im really happy with it, specially because theres only 4 in Chile, and 2 of them have bigsbies, and 1 is mine :P

kick ass! i'm putting a Jazz and JB in my guitar too, awesome pickups.

I'm going to pop down to my music store and see if they have one of those guitars i can try out, you've got me hooked :D

I guess thats your taste garden, theyre not ugly, the viper is pretty cool and the ibanez tooo (though i never developed a taste for them), if you dont like them thats your problem, dosn't mean theyre ugly.

I beleive there are very few guitars which are ugly, such as those that are a square with 2 pickups crammed in, or those that dont have any wood at all ahd dont have tuners, that kind of crap is truley ugly.

215189283_l.jpg

Me with my Samick accoustic. It's not great, but it ony cost me like 150 and with 30 bucks for a bone saddle, sounds magnificent.

312428512_l.jpg

Me with my baby, a Gibson Les Paul Special

Holy shit dude, you look sooo much like Robert Fripp, which is a cool thing of course as Mr Fripp is a guitar god.