Pictures of your guitar

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree its quite arousing, where's yours Johnezz?

My white falcon :lol:

Yep ill just whip out a few G's to get one.

Oh wait your talking about the one im building, it's almost done, should be completely finished in 3 weeks im hoping.

i have a white falcon too, got it in november. same thing but i have teh bigsby on mine although i ddon't use it.

i gotta take good pics of my rig for you guys, i'll try to have some up this week

• 2 weeks later...

and whoever it was with the jimmy page LP that's such a nice guitar i'd kill for one.

--------

pewing33ny what do you think of the bigsby's i really have issues with them and was so damn happy to find a falcon without one, it was the only one the shop had ever got in :D

doesn't that white falcon feed back like a bitch tho. Or do you put cotton/rags/socks in there?

i find it's easy to control really. recently i've been playing it acoustic so it's not an issue anyway.

Am I the only one with a Fender Starcaster?

No, I got one of those laying around the house somewhere.

Aye, sold mine for 60 pounds, with no amp,amazing how stupid people are these days.

Not to mention ive had it for abour 3 years

Edited by Shearaxl

• 4 weeks later...

gtrs.jpg

l-r: Tanglewood Nevada Strat Copy(Fender Lace Sensor in the neck, Seymour Duncan Hot Rail in the bridge, Epiphone Dot Studio and some silly kid's guitar I bought in Portugal a few years back.

fxclose.jpg

l-r: Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer, MXR Phase 90( Eddie Van Halen signature model), Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus and behind it a Meridian 9V power supply for up to 5 pedals.

amp.jpg

Laney LC30-II valve combo

wah.jpg

Snarling Dogs Mold Spore Wah and Laney channel/reverb footswitch.

33121io.jpg

My other Precious. Jimmy Page Les Paul. complete with a violin bow and all

Fancy a trade? I think it's fair...i'll give you MY FUCKING SOUL in return for that guitar :) #

Please!!! :(

no way

i'd give my soul and many other body parts for it!!1! :shocked:

Picture016.jpg

My Falcon, I use it for jazz gigs and shows that there are a lot of girls because they love the thing.

customguitar.jpg

This little orange strat is my #1. Put it together from parts and it'sd the best playing guitar i've ever played. And I worked at a music store for a while with R9's and high-end stuff like that. It's beaten up a lot more and has a couple stickers on it but it's the guitar that's going to the grave with me.

000_0655.jpg

I had this guitar for a few months because I got it cheap and I LOVE randy rhoads but it was worth too much money as a vintage gibson so I sold it.

I have a couple of lower-end kramers and a Gibson les paul std. but they're on their way out this week on ebay. I will have a kramer pacer coming on monday though.

• 2 weeks later...