Pictures of your guitar

I think SGs are great. I find them really easy to play and I think the sound they get is awesome. :)

Word.

The SG is a thousand times better than a Les Paul. The only problem I have with the SG is that it's too small. When I play one, it looks like I'm playing a 3/4 size guitar!

My exact problem too!

When I went in to get my guitar, I seriously considered the SG - but I decided it looked like I was playing a little toy. :laugh:

So I grabbed my Epi ES-335 instead - they're huge. :shades:

I find it small on me too but it's still awesome. :P

0719ku.jpg

My Precious

Awesome! rock3

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and dumb. Anyone who spends that much on a guitar should be mentally examined.

My thoughts exactly. It is completely beyond me how somebody can spend that much money when you could just get a Gibson Les Paul Standard and have it modded to be the same...

...and even then I would consider that extravagent! But at least it would be cheaper than buying the Page model.

In saying that though, if I had enough money to buy whatever guitar I wanted...like this guy obviously does, I'd probably get one (just for the hell of it).

...and dumb. Anyone who spends that much on a guitar should be mentally examined.

My thoughts exactly. It is completely beyond me how somebody can spend that much money when you could just get a Gibson Les Paul Standard and have it modded to be the same...

...and even then I would consider that extravagent! But at least it would be cheaper than buying the Page model.

In saying that though, if I had enough money to buy whatever guitar I wanted...like this guy obviously does, I'd probably get one (just for the hell of it).

I wouldn't. Not only is it expensive, it's impractical. You can never play a gig with it witout worrying about it 24/7.

Guest zipgunboogie

i read that someone said

if I had enough money to buy whatever guitar I wanted...like this guy obviously does,

im not a guy im a damn rocker chick. :fuckyou:

and yes it was a lot. but this is what i do. i play guitar and sing and write music. and this is what i spend my money on.

jimmy page is my favorite guitar player. i just couldnt help myself

i only play it at home. and i have a lock on it when im not.

and i have been mentally examined before so that clears that up.

but like i said this is what i do and this is what i spend my money on.

i read that someone said

if I had enough money to buy whatever guitar I wanted...like this guy obviously does,

and yes it was a lot. but this is what i do. i play guitar and sing and write music. and this is what i spend my money on.

you spent that much on a guitar and you don't even play out?!? That's just rediculous.

Guest zipgunboogie

i read that someone said

you spent that much on a guitar and you don't even play out?!? That's just rediculous.

i record w/ it. but no i dont trust people at the bars and stuff i play at. and i have a standard i play out

man stop dissing my guitar. it my own business what i do with it and how i spend my money. i wanted this guitar. no im not gonna play it out. i beat my guitars to much to be throwin that much money around on stage.

man stop dissing my guitar. it my own business what i do with it and how i spend my money. i wanted this guitar. no im not gonna play it out. i beat my guitars to much to be throwin that much money around on stage.

"Rock chick"...OK, that sounds...so much better.

If you're going to post on a message board, you have to be prepared to take other people's opinions. If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your money from? If you're a full time musician then I doubt you'd be making enough cash to be purchasing collectors pieces like that...

...are you Oprah?

Guest zipgunboogie

:rofl-lol:

no im not.

well my dad died and left me some money and house, i sold the house and got some from that. he was a guitar player he taught me how to play. and he said a couple days before he died( he had cancer)

''Shamsey youve never had anything worth value in your life so when you get the house( cause i didnt get it till i was 18, i co-owned it w/ my mom) i want you to sell it and buy a guitar that is worth just as much.

he new how i felt about music. so thats why i have it. it reminds me of him

but no i dont have a lot of money. and i live in an apartment.

You're a lady, and you spend that much on guitars? That's possibly one of the hottest things I've ever heard in my life. Seriously, my last gf broke up with me because I told her my guitars were more important than her.

roflmao, that has happened to me a couple of times...And Zip, my apollogies if I somehow disrespected you, i'm just a little jealous, i'm never gonna get enough money to buy me a real JP even if i work for the rest of my life :P ...but i'd loooove to have the real thing you know, just for the heck of it, but i guess im happy with what i have, but id be really "proud" if i had that guitar, so don't let the other guys get to you, your money, you do whatever you want with it, if you can afford the real thing, good for you, me and the other guys are just jealous cus we all know we'd love to have JP or Slash's signature les paul, or stevie ray vaughns relic strat (johnezz)...

Congrats on Your Axe

Guest zipgunboogie
Is that the LP jimmy page actually owned and played!? :shocked:

yes it is. i have to apoligize to you guys. i didnt buy it.

i stole it from him.

You're a lady, and you spend that much on guitars? That's possibly one of the hottest things I've ever heard in my life. Seriously, my last gf broke up with me because I told her my guitars were more important than her.

i accually broke up with my last boyfriend because of the same thing. ive found guitars cant lie to you or talk back to you. and they are always going to be there. so yeah my guitars and music are way more important than a boyfriend.

but im glad you think thats hot :P

roflmao, that has happened to me a couple of times...And Zip, my apollogies if I somehow disrespected you, i'm just a little jealous, i'm never gonna get enough money to buy me a real JP even if i work for the rest of my life :P ...but i'd loooove to have the real thing you know, just for the heck of it, but i guess im happy with what i have, but id be really "proud" if i had that guitar, so don't let the other guys get to you, your money, you do whatever you want with it, if you can afford the real thing, good for you, me and the other guys are just jealous cus we all know we'd love to have JP or Slash's signature les paul, or stevie ray vaughns relic strat (johnezz)...

Congrats on Your Axe

thankyou. you guys didnt get to me or disrespect me in anyway. so its fine. i just thought to my self

''now who has this guitar'' like i said its my Precious

rock1

I agree its quite arousing, where's yours Johnezz?

My white falcon :lol:

Yep ill just whip out a few G's to get one.

Oh wait your talking about the one im building, it's almost done, should be completely finished in 3 weeks im hoping.