Pictures of your guitar

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PICT1248.jpg

that's an in-progress pic of a guitar I'm building at the moment...

Looks exactly like Brian May's Red Special!

:P

You know your guitars I see...

But the headstock is different...the construction is slightly different...and I won't use the same trem...

But It will have some tri-sonics...

• 2 weeks later...
Custom Made LP and Tele

gibson.jpg

Set up just like Jimmy Page's N#1

How uch did it cost you to get set up like his? I've been considereing getting a puhs/pull pot, and all that.

If you mean fakes, no. A Gibson SG special, Epiphone Firebird VII, Epiphone Les Paul Standard and Fender Strat

Epiphones are fakes.

Edited by The Volitan

Dude, I agree SG's are uncomfortable, I'm a strat man myself, but just coming out and saying it sucks? You gotta understand people have their own playing style, his posture or body type may conform to that thing perfectly. Then again, maybe it sucks.

Dude, I agree SG's are uncomfortable, I'm a strat man myself, but just coming out and saying it sucks? You gotta understand people have their own playing style, his posture or body type may conform to that thing perfectly. Then again, maybe it sucks.

yeah well.... :rofl-lol:

Yeah im really comfortable with a strat as well

Les pauls-Bodys too heavy

Sgs-Heavy uncomfortable knecks

you know :xmasschef2:

I think SGs are great. I find them really easy to play and I think the sound they get is awesome. :)

Word.

The SG is a thousand times better than a Les Paul. The only problem I have with the SG is that it's too small. When I play one, it looks like I'm playing a 3/4 size guitar!

I think SGs are great. I find them really easy to play and I think the sound they get is awesome. :)

Word.

The SG is a thousand times better than a Les Paul. The only problem I have with the SG is that it's too small. When I play one, it looks like I'm playing a 3/4 size guitar!

My exact problem too!

When I went in to get my guitar, I seriously considered the SG - but I decided it looked like I was playing a little toy. :laugh:

So I grabbed my Epi ES-335 instead - they're huge. :shades: