BucketHead Ozzy Interview

RobbieGlenn

So yeah, I was/am bored so i typed in BucketHead on Wikipedia and found this little extract from Ozzy on BucketHead:

In an interview with Revolver, Ozzy Osbourne stated that he had offered to have Buckethead play for him at Ozzfest. Ozzy quickly changed his mind after meeting with him when Buckethead refused to go on stage without a disguise.

"I tried out that Buckethead guy. I met with him and asked him to work with me but only if he got rid of the fucking bucket. So I came back a bit later and he's wearing this green fucking Martian's-hat thing. I said, 'Look, just be yourself!' He told me his name was Brian, so I said that's what I'd call him. He says, 'No one calls me Brian except my mother.' So I said, 'Pretend I'm your mum then!' I haven't even got out of the room and I'm already playing fucking mind games with the guy. What happens if one day he's gone and there's a note saying, 'I've been beamed up?' Don't get me wrong, he's a great player. He plays like a motherfucker!" - Ozzy Osbourne

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Buckethead's thing about hiding behind stuff is very annoying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, maybe he has stage fright. And at least he won't have to stop and sign autographs all the time/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Slash has stage fright. But he just uses hair, a top hat, and whiskey.

He wears it off stage too, so it's not just stage fright. Although I read that he's very shy. It must be very annoying to work with someone like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, and I would have thought that it would draw more attention to you if you insist on wearing a bucket on your head all the time? Ah well. :)

He wears it off stage too, so it's not just stage fright. Although I read that he's very shy. It must be very annoying to work with someone like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn`t be suprised if it turnes out that he has murdered 20 people along the highway or something.

Yeah, Ozzy has alot of room to talk (or mumble)

at least Buckethead didn't spread his asscheeks to a corporate master to do 3 seasons of a reality show with his annoying ass family.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But who would wanna watcha buckethead reality show, Who would even offer him one. :lol:

at least Buckethead didn't spread his asscheeks to a corporate master to do 3 seasons of a reality show with his annoying ass family.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But who would wanna watcha buckethead reality show, Who would even offer him one. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would wanna watch it.....

*Camera man* "yo, whats he doing....?

*Light Guy* "dunno, just sorta staring.....great, not with the break dancing...."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would wanna watch it.....

*Camera man* "yo, whats he doing....?

*Light Guy* "dunno, just sorta staring.....great, not with the break dancing...."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

I don't know weather to call Buckethead a brilliant guitarist or a complete jackass. The gimmick has gotten old, people. Call a public relations expert or call a shrink dude. Individuality and originality will only get you so far. Stop hiding from people and just fucking play your ax...