slash says:

mynameisjonas

Actually madison, I'm not taking a piss now, could you post some of those things that Slash has said about Axl?

There have been plenty. If you haven't seen them, just read back on old threads on the forum. In fact, somebody recently resurrected an old thread where Slash was dissing Axl, but we deleted the post that resurrected the thread so that people wouldn't wrongly think that this was a recent interview and start trashing Slash for his comments.

I don't want to promote a riff between Axl and Slash by resurrecting old threads, articles and interviews. My only point was that the feud was not one-sided - and that Slash has dissed Axl even more times than Axl has Slash (This could be partly because Slash has done far more interviews in recent years than Axl has).

However, if this latest interview given by Slash is real (we don't know exactly what he said because we haven't seen the link yet), and he spoke respectfully toward Axl, then it's all good and let's hope it continues.

To be perfectly honest, since Slash has made his "comeback" with Velvet Revolver I can't remember him making too many really negative comments against Axl but I'd love to be proved other wise by Madison because this complete memory blank is pretty unusual. :lol:

We all know Axl makes them against Slash but that's why Axlites love Axl, because he says what he thinks no matter what other people think of him. Obviously if you're a Slash fan then you aren't gonna be happy about that. :P

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You claim Slash has said plenty of Axl-bashing things?? I want examples.

I can only assume you're relatively new to the forum.

Please read back on older threads - dating back to 2002 - if you honestly haven't seen them. There have been dozens of articles and interview links posted where he takes shots at Axl. You can even hear some of them through live links to radio interviews - so there is no mistaking that he actually made the statements.

Have you ever had the pleasure of living and working closely for 10 years with someone who is a self - proclaimed "psycho basket case"? ...

No, but I guess the people who have lived or worked closely with you for the past 10 years probably know what it's like. :lol:

As for Slash and Axl - I have no idea since I wasn't in the band. I just assume all members were equally to blame for the band's breakup. But if you're accusing Axl of being a "psycho basket case," then this just reinforces my earlier statement that you always see Axl as the evil villain and Slash as the innocent victim. :rolleyes:

.. But for almost every displeasing to some, comment there is usually something positive added as well. Some people just insist on dwelling on the negatives...

And that's you my dear - always dissing Axl no matter he does or says, and always praising Slash no matter what he does or says. It's a shame you don't follow your own advice.

... To be perfectly honest, since Slash has made his "comeback" with Velvet Revolver I can't remember him making too many really negative comments against Axl but I'd love to be proved other wise by Madison because this complete memory blank is pretty unusual. :lol:

This is true. Over the past year, Slash hasn't been taking personal shots at Axl - nor has Axl for that matter. This is why I don't want to resurrect old threads to refuel the feud.

I've always felt it was a terrible tragedy that two people who were once so close - and who conquered the rock world together - could be estranged forever. I hope that someday they'll reunite as friends - even if they never make music together again.

Actually madison, I'm not taking a piss now, could you post some of those things that Slash has said about Axl?

There have been plenty. If you haven't seen them, just read back on old threads on the forum. In fact, somebody recently resurrected an old thread where Slash was dissing Axl, but we deleted the post that resurrected the thread so that people wouldn't wrongly think that this was a recent interview and start trashing Slash for his comments.

I don't want to promote a riff between Axl and Slash by resurrecting old threads, articles and interviews. My only point was that the feud was not one-sided - and that Slash has dissed Axl even more times than Axl has Slash (This could be partly because Slash has done far more interviews in recent years than Axl has).

However, if this latest interview given by Slash is real (we don't know exactly what he said because we haven't seen the link yet), and he spoke respectfully toward Axl, then it's all good and let's hope it continues.

Yeah!!! slash should play again in guns with robin and Richard...., and one day wear a bucket and make a mockery about Fuckethead!

:shocked:

yea, you're cool.

:laugh:

But if you're accusing Axl of being a "psycho basket case," then this just reinforces my earlier statement that you always see Axl as the evil villain and Slash as the innocent victim. :rolleyes:

:o

I'm not accusing Axl of anything. This is a direct quote from Uncle Axl on himself.

always dissing Axl no matter what he does or says

Unfortunately he hasn't done or said anything in years, but if one day he does ever say anything positive about Slash, I will certainly dwell on it.

I'd almost say it's too late for that now, they're too set in their ways. And to be honest, it has been 10 years now since they even spoke. I'm affraid that ship has sailed....

I never say never.

Time can be a great healer.

... Unfortunately he hasn't done or said anything in years,...

And yet, you find reasons to diss him anyway every chance you get. :rolleyes:

I'd almost say it's too late for that now, they're too set in their ways. And to be honest, it has been 10 years now since they even spoke. I'm affraid that ship has sailed....

I never say never.

Time can be a great healer.

... Unfortunately he hasn't done or said anything in years,...

And yet, you find reasons to diss him anyway every chance you get. :rolleyes:

Keep going... I'll just quietly get the mud... B)

Guest AxlRox

Why are people doubting it when someone heard it?

Because they don't want to believe that its true (if it is).

R.

That is stupid, do people enjoy the fact axl n' slash dont get on?

my dear madison,

why are u so into attacking and bickering with members on the board these days??

on topic: i'll believe it when i see it...i used to be excited when i was new to the forum...

at this point i'd say the skeptics are winning the battle because we havent' seen anything that proves that this interview even took place....

we'll see how it goes...

madison, can u contact slash's managers about this?? or do u only have contact with axl's people??

there is someone who could contact Slash's people here isn't there?

Or the radio station. Surely someone on the forum lives in Philly and can call them.

I talked to someone at the radio station, and the lperson I talked to had no idea of an interview with Slash. She did however say that any one who would have done the interview is on vacation, and will not be back until tomorrow. Also the person who updates the website will not be back until tomorrow. The radio station was down at the Borgata for the VR show on Dec 30, so she said its possible it may have happened.

She did say it was odd that they wouldn't have replayed it, but also said it could be due to the holiday.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

madison, can u contact slash's managers about this?? or do u only have contact with axl's people??

I do.

But there's no point in contacting Slash's handlers about this because how would Slash have any idea when CD will be released? Axl and Slash are not exactly best friends these days, so I can't imagine Axl picking up the phone and giving Slash the good news first. If this interview took place, and if Slash made this comment, it's just speculation on his part.

I do.

But there's no point in contacting them about this because how would Slash have any idea when CD will be released? Axl and Slash are not exactly best friends these days, so I can't imagine Axl picking up the phone and giving Slash the good news first. If this interview took place, and if Slash made this comment, it's just speculation on his part.

So you cant contact the people and ask if Slash did the fucking interview or not? Geeze

I do.

But there's no point in contacting them about this because how would Slash have any idea when CD will be released? Axl and Slash are not exactly best friends these days, so I can't imagine Axl picking up the phone and giving Slash the good news first. If this interview took place, and if Slash made this comment, it's just speculation on his part.

he isnt exactly gonna lie to us......I mean come one........ Its Slash... :drevil:

Edited by Charles Manson

As if Axl is the only one involved in the entire production of this album and no one else but him could possibly pass the information on to Slash......If this interview actually took place, Slash says March for the release date when he could have picked 11 other months out of his butt. But no one is a credible source at this time for an album release, including Axl himself. Yeah, that's not a diss, just a fact.

Maybe Slash said March because that's when their next court date is scheduled. :drevil:

I do.

So you cant contact the people and ask if Slash did the fucking interview or not? Geeze

Well if it sounds like Slash, chances are it is him...

HEy people i thought it was confirmed that the interview took place.

We just can´t be sure about what he really said.

and @ the axl vs. Slash topic

it´s a pity but it happened before, look at the beatles john lennon and Paul Mccartney also made very bad comments about each other ( just listen to "how do you sleep"), but it did became better after some years

Dear God you retard Newbies . It was Slash it was confirmed read all the post before making stupid fucking comments aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Who confirmed it? Cause the radio station itself had no knowledge of it. (so far at least)