Anyone know of a great web page editor?

gunsguy

I would like to design something(not gnr) I need an editor that takes bits of codes i have compiled and has style sheets editor and all the goods,

i will show you my site when its up you all will be very exited! NOT GNR!

anyway please provide info

Gunsguy

Great but dont know html, is it possible to create a webpage online then transfer it to a paid site? I mean use a web builder then transfer it?

Gunsguy

Macromedia Dreamweaver is probably your best bet. It's a popular program that you can make professional looking pages in while knowing nothing.

Edited by highvoltageacdc

Great but dont know html, is it possible to create a webpage online then transfer it to a paid site? I mean use a web builder then transfer it?

Gunsguy

Macromedia Dreamweaver is probably your best bet. It's a popular program that you can make professional looking pages in while knowing nothing.

I agree. It's the best one!

ok cool! I will get that, now anyone know of a web host that has unlimited bandwidth and is free trial without credit card?

lol

Gunsguy

Go here and check out some good free host: http://www.free-webhosts.com/webhosting-01.php

I use Roxr but who have to apply for it and wait 3 days. :no:

100Webspace is the other one I used but you have to put up with a big fat ugly ad on top of your webpages. At least Roxr allows you to customize their Google Ads.

Still, these are free sites so unlimited bandwidth is unlikely and probably overkill.

well i am going to need some real serious bandwidth to do this, maybe ill just pay, can you tell me of a great hosting site?

Gunsguy

'Serious bandwidth' and 'free' aren't two terms that usually accompany each other, unfortunately GG.

What exactly do you have in mind for the site? I understand it might be secret, but if you share some loose details, I (or someone else) could probably give you some solutions.