Download

deadman_87

:huh: Hi

havnt posted on here in a while, but i thought this was interesting....

i just signed up to the download 06 mailing list... and checkout what the promoters said back to me...

"Clear Channel Entertainment is Europe’s largest producer and marketer of Live Entertainment Events. Every year we promote over 10,000 events to about 20 million people in the UK alone. We have a plethora of events ranging from the Hottest West End Musicals to the biggest Music concerts in the UK.

In the last 12 months we have promoted Prince, Alicia Keys, GUNS N' ROSES, Neil Diamond, Ozzfest and Jamiroquai tours and produced theatrical productions from The Lion King, Chicago and Grease to Cats and Miss Saigon, to name but a few."

anyone think the mention of gnr is odd there is it just me?

Peace, Deadman

i just signed up to the download 06 mailing list... and checkout what the promoters said back to me...

"Clear Channel Entertainment is Europe’s largest producer and marketer of Live Entertainment Events. Every year we promote over 10,000 events to about 20 million people in the UK alone. We have a plethora of events ranging from the Hottest West End Musicals to the biggest Music concerts in the UK.

In the last 12 months we have promoted Prince, Alicia Keys, GUNS N' ROSES, Neil Diamond, Ozzfest and Jamiroquai tours and produced theatrical productions from The Lion King, Chicago and Grease to Cats and Miss Saigon, to name but a few."

Peace, Deadman

I think grease was back in 1978 as well, at least more than 12 months ago.

or maybe the promoted

GUNS N' ROSES, the musical

mr.Q

Peace, Deadman

They haven't updated that automated email since 2003. I registered around that time and they have exactly the same message.