New Axl pic?

simon

Well this guy MAY be Axl, cause the shape of his head, the eyes, the nose and the eyebrows

are so similar compared to Axls.

I've made an animation putting only the head of that guy on the the latest Axl picture i know.

animation20fr.gif

Animation consists of 5 pictures:

pic1 is original pic

pic2 25% opacity

pic3 50% opacity

pic4 75% opacity

pic5 no opacity

I don't say that this is AXL but Axl gets older and changes, so ...

It seriously look like it's Axl. :confused:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might sound random.. but doesn't Axl usually have microphone in the left hand and just sometimes changes it to right? There's enough room to be where ever he wants and yet he [the man in the picture] has it in his right hand :book:

EDIT:

Here's a 400%-zoom to their faces:

axlvert0dj.png

yes...those 2 pics are very similar!!!

It could be Axl for so many reasons:

- eyes

- eyebrows

- nose

- throat

- legs...AXL has nowday very, very thin legs!!!...so this is OK

- hat...which hides the brides...could be possible....but the brides are much shorter than in 2002

But it is something that confuses me...AXL DOES NOT STAND SO STRAIGHT!!!...but maybe he helps himself with his hand.

we'll see

This might sound random.. but doesn't Axl usually have microphone in the left hand and just sometimes changes it to right? There's enough room to be where ever he wants and yet he [the man in the picture] has it in his right hand :book:

EDIT:

Here's a 400%-zoom to their faces:

axlvert0dj.png

yes...those 2 pics are very similar!!!

It could be Axl for so many reasons:

- eyes

- eyebrows

- nose

- throat

- legs...AXL has nowday very, very thin legs!!!...so this is OK

- hat...which hides the brides...could be possible....but the brides are much shorter than in 2002

But it is something that confuses me...AXL DOES NOT STAND SO STRAIGHT!!!...but maybe he helps himself with his hand.

we'll see

*AXL DOES NOT STAND SO STRAIGHT!!!*

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: thats a very funny thing to write ;)

Edited by dobadog

I seriously don't know what to believe and it's pissing me off. If it is Axl, I kinda like this new thing. He's looking like people should in his age, no more plastic surgery and braids/hip hop clothes to stay in the game. He's just being a normal guy now.

Um...

How do you that's Finck off to the right?

That guy looks like he's playing a Strat - Finck plays Les Pauls.

Look to the very left of whoever the guy on the right playing guitar is.

There's a piece of black fabric, with yellow writing on it. Looks strangely like the Illusion font...

Um...

How do you that's Finck off to the right?

That guy looks like he's playing a Strat - Finck plays Les Pauls.

Why is Axl smiling? Who is that on drums? Maybe there is more equipment we can't see? - I'd bet on it.;)

I'll add that to the list of questions.

Look to the very left of whoever the guy on the right playing guitar is.

There's a piece of black fabric, with yellow writing on it. Looks strangely like the Illusion font...

Yes I noticed that. It looks vaguely like "N' ROSES".:unsure:

Edited by RedEurope

image3ht7mi.jpg

Just Check out thoose eyes there they are identical that must be Axl Rose im 90% its Axl man just take a look

:confused: After looking on this pic, im starting to think it MAY be Axl.

It aint Axl. Look at Axls adams apple, and compare it to the none existent one on the right.... bit of a random spot, but its miles different. And ill say again, the guy on the right is smilin!! Not what Axl does when infront of a camera.

Grimo.

keep in mind, that picture "Axl"'s neck is bent on an angle, so his adam's apple will change shape. plus, his adam's apple wasn't that big in the UYI days. if he lost weight, it'd also look different.

19940119photo086qd.jpg

and he does smile :)

This is fucking rediculous.

The person who made this picture copied the top of the head from the older axl photo and pasted it on top of someone else. It is painfully obvious that they are the same picture, as the highlights and shadows are in the same exact places. The color of the top of the head has been corrected.

The merge lines around the cheeks are painfully obvious. The artist did not even bother to flip the head so that the vanishing points in the two pictures would line up. When the rest of the head is painted on, it is obvious how quick a job this was.

This is fucking rediculous.

The person who made this picture copied the top of the head from the older axl photo and pasted it on top of someone else. It is painfully obvious that they are the same picture, as the highlights and shadows are in the same exact places. The color of the top of the head has been corrected.

The merge lines around the cheeks are painfully obvious. The artist did not even bother to flip the head so that the vanishing points in the two pictures would line up. When the rest of the head is painted on, it is obvious how quick a job this was.

you're dumb!

Thanks for you thoughts, Quad, but what you must not be able to comprehend is that simon pasted the head from the old axl picture over the head of some random guy in photoshop. Then, he changed the opacity to see where it lined up, and then erased up to just under the cheekbones, and around the hairline and ears. Then, he corrected the contrast, brightness, and hue.

What I am saying, is, that they are the exact same picture, and the image is a fake.

Edited by jah772