New Axl pic?

simon

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00014%20axl%20party.jpg

What gets me about this is:

1) The eyes do look very similar to Axl's but it could be a pretty decent Photoshop job

2) The drum set. It's VERY similar to Brain's type of kits. It's the same size tom tom drum up overhead, cymbal placement is similar and there is even a rack system over the drums which Brain also uses.

3) Then there's the music stand. Look at that music stand in front of who were led to believe is Axl. How many backyard gigs do you go to with a band playing and see the lead singer using a music stand for reading the lyrics off of? Not too often but we all know Axl uses a teleprompter at concerts because he can't remember shit.

4) Look at the guitarist on the far right, with long hair and some graying in his hair. Is this the new guitarist who replaced bucket?

Who knows. But it's very interesting.

But where is the top of the drummers head???

alright, im a non believer --- has anyone tried to compare the drum set that is tehre to that of brains - - brains is fucking huge compared to the shit set thats in the pick -- plus, do you think brain would be wearing a northface? not too rock n roll. more jewish saturday sinagog to me...

also, if it were gnr playing the equipment would much more in the excess... id think it rare to find random cords upon a shitty half stack. they have more money than to look that unprofessional.

just my opinion.....

DSC00014%20axl%20party.jpg

What gets me about this is:

1) The eyes do look very similar to Axl's but it could be a pretty decent Photoshop job

2) The drum set. It's VERY similar to Brain's type of kits. It's the same size tom tom drum up overhead, cymbal placement is similar and there is even a rack system over the drums which Brain also uses.

3) Then there's the music stand. Look at that music stand in front of who were led to believe is Axl. How many backyard gigs do you go to with a band playing and see the lead singer using a music stand for reading the lyrics off of? Not too often but we all know Axl uses a teleprompter at concerts because he can't remember shit.

4) Look at the guitarist on the far right, with long hair and some graying in his hair. Is this the new guitarist who replaced bucket?

Who knows. But it's very interesting.

But where is the top of the drummers head???

Behind the cymbal.

And why would Fortus (if that indeed is him on the right), be taking a wank during a rehersal?

Leave the guy alone.He said it MIGHT be him.

He posted this to fuck with forum members, though, and also put it up on HTGTH, so he is asking for an asskickin. But, no one here really has given him any crap in rebuttals, so I'm not really sure why you want people to leave him alone...

I asked a personal friend of Axl's what she thought of the pic.

Here's what she said:

"My first reaction is that no that is definitely not him. It is rather odd the similarities though. LOL That smile does not look like his... and when I saw him at Halloween he still had his hair the same so where is his hair in that pic? Plus that other pic he looks scrawny and Ax is very in shape and more muscular than that pic... "

This friend has always been cool, honest and trustworthy.

thank you madison for clearing that up i didnt think it was him and am so glad to know it aint him. i wish we could see a pic of him though that would make my day not as much as having chinese democracy but it would be better then nothing rock3

I asked a personal friend of Axl's what she thought of the pic.

Here's what she said:

"My first reaction is that no that is definitely not him. It is rather odd the similarities though. LOL That smile does not look like his... and when I saw him at Halloween he still had his hair the same so where is his hair in that pic? Plus that other pic he looks scrawny and Ax is very in shape and more muscular than that pic... "

This friend has always been cool, honest and trustworthy.

20020829photo041.jpg

Still got the braids by the sound of it!

I think this thread should now be closed

there is already 15 pages of Is it him? I don't think it is him, that's not him, it looks like him, etc

and now we know it's not him, so why chat over a pic that isn't Axl-lol

We really need a new pic of Axl soon..

Edited by Axl-rocks

I think this thread should now be closed

there is already 15 pages of Is it him? I don't think it is him, that's not him, it looks like him, etc

and now we know it's not him, so why chat over a pic that isn't Axl-lol

We really need a new pic of Axl soon..

Hmmm.. 15 pages..

Yeah. we really need that :lol:

..And that should be our collective conclusion of this thread! :P

"I asked a personal friend of Axl's what she thought of the pic.

Here's what she said:

This friend has always been cool, honest and trustworthy."

Why dont you ask her about Chinese Democracy?`??