New Axl pic?

simon

The angle of the head is different though. The photograph where Axl is red in the face he is looking upwards, in the other photograph where he is white he is looking more downwards. The neck too is the same but at a different angle.

Edited by dobadog

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fucking rediculous.

The person who made this picture copied the top of the head from the older axl photo and pasted it on top of someone else. It is painfully obvious that they are the same picture, as the highlights and shadows are in the same exact places. The color of the top of the head has been corrected.

The merge lines around the cheeks are painfully obvious. The artist did not even bother to flip the head so that the vanishing points in the two pictures would line up. When the rest of the head is painted on, it is obvious how quick a job this was.

You´re so, so right! :rolleyes: It´s obviously a fake!! Just look at the highlight between hes eyes.. And every other shadow and highlight above hes mouth..

And U who still say that he´s not look like axl..-Feel the shame!! Cause even if it´s fake, still it´s at least 75% his face.. :xmassrudolph:

image3ht7mi.jpg

Just Check out thoose eyes there they are identical that must be Axl Rose im 90% its Axl man just take a look

:confused: After looking on this pic, im starting to think it MAY be Axl.

It aint Axl. Look at Axls adams apple, and compare it to the none existent one on the right.... bit of a random spot, but its miles different. And ill say again, the guy on the right is smilin!! Not what Axl does when infront of a camera.

Grimo.

what if Axl's actually genuine happy nowadays?? :krider: Maybe chidem is ready and everything is good. IMO the smile don't matter whatever it is him or not. I'm not sure it's him anyway. But there are indeed some resembles

or it was a private party and he wasnt expecting people to get hold of the photo so he didnt bother keeping up the bad boy rocker facade. i think its him. the top of the nose, eyes, eyebrows are identicle. infact if someone with photoshop just gave the right photo a deeper tan then itd be even more alike

On the one hand i think the 2 photos are of the same person. On the other hand i was wondering if both photos are of some look alike, because neither look like Axl :P Axl's face is vertically more squashed. Then again that could be caused by the braids adding to the receding hair line look :P

Edited by dobadog

DSC00014%20axl%20party.jpg

What gets me about this is:

1) The eyes do look very similar to Axl's but it could be a pretty decent Photoshop job

2) The drum set. It's VERY similar to Brain's type of kits. It's the same size tom tom drum up overhead, cymbal placement is similar and there is even a rack system over the drums which Brain also uses.

3) Then there's the music stand. Look at that music stand in front of who were led to believe is Axl. How many backyard gigs do you go to with a band playing and see the lead singer using a music stand for reading the lyrics off of? Not too often but we all know Axl uses a teleprompter at concerts because he can't remember shit.

4) Look at the guitarist on the far right, with long hair and some graying in his hair. Is this the new guitarist who replaced bucket?

Who knows. But it's very interesting.

Edited by Old School