Which one do you like more, AC/DC or Guns N' Roses?

Wando

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ACDC. i just bought Highway to Hell & Powerage.

personally i am not a big fan of bands whose number of songs is very very limited (i think GnR have about 70 songs- including the shitty part of TSI?.) you listen to they classic and the famous hit but all the sudden you feel like you heard enough and you can't stand the same thing anymore. ACDC, on the other hand- have plenty of songs and CD's (luckily with different singers) so you can never get enough- there's always something new that you accidently find and starting to like.

I'm suprised of the results.. I was expecting something under 10% for AC/DC.. :unsure:

but why?

i bet im not the only one who's around here not because his eternal love for guns n' roses but for the awesome community. ACDC are a helluva band, and i think the amount of votes is justified.

AC/DC are great, but they're songs are just that... great. When I listen to Guns N' Roses I can really recognize(sp?) the change in the songs, but when i'm listening to Ac/DC it's a song which is really good and rocks, but there's no complexness/complexity to them. so if a song like estranged changes and a song like back in black just repeats the chorus and stuff that's why I like guns N' Roses more.

PP

I was the first one to vote AC/DC.

More albums, better music, better singing and lyrics, better live, dont squabble, havent changed, rock! rock3

that is so fukin true AC/DC were way more successful then gnr, i love the lyrics of bon scott better then axl and its just they're are so much better then GN'R in many ways, but that doesnt mean i hate GN'R its just i love AC/DC i lot more

edit: angus young is a lot more faster at playing guitar then slash

Edited by kingwillie