~~~Request Gunsguy needs a new sig!!!~~~

gunsguy

ok heres the deal, everyone has one week starting right fucking now, to design the ultimate Gunsguy sig! I have been here since 2002 and want the most intricate sig ever, take your time, if your selected it will mean you also recieve a special present by mail gn'r related!

I want the best, only the best will do, if it aint good i will tell you, you have 1 week... starting now...

set me apart from the forum, I want COOL!!!

pm me whenever you post a sig in this thread for my review...

oh and follow forum rules, i want the sig the max it can be legally here!

good luck!

***CLOSED BROMLE WINS!!!!!~~~~

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

00813zw.jpg

What you want to change about it???

looks great m8t, can I see it with a different picture on the far left and far right? Also the main Axl pic can you bring that to the forground? if you can id like to see it that way, play around a little m8t and post them here...

if no one else enters you win either way...lol

at close of the contest I will need the winner's mailing address for a gn'r related prize!

Gunsguy

lol this really sucks but i was bored :) im trying to get a feel for how i want my sig. to be (lol im a first timer)

original:

backgroundgunsguy.jpg

Updated:

backgroundgunsguy23.jpg

lol i thaught the color made it super ugly

great work Bromle yours is like 9283498 times better than mine haha :)

Edited by J-Studham

anyone?

GUnsguy

I'd do it, but you gotta understand... Bromle put plenty of effort into the sig he made for you. It would almost be rude for another person to go and make one after he's done that.

Know what I mean? Those things DO take time y'know. ;)

oh i do understand but, I want to pick one outta a few, or else this wouldent make any sense to do anything like this, i do think his is awsome man, why dont you post one? Of course I would love to use the one he made and if no one posts anything else he wins hands down

do not make it like i will not thank him for it, I have a sweet prize here for the winner

Gunsguy

• 2 weeks later...