106.7 The Drive/Detroit radio station

Does anyone who lives in or around Michigan know this station?? I just discovered it today and am truly floored by how AWESOME this station is... to give you an idea of the type of stuff they play, within the same hour i just heard:

- cinderella

- danzig (old stuff.. mother)

- pantera

- dio

- gn'r

- ugly kid joe

- hagar

- VH

- crue

- kiss (not even rock n' roll all nite either. instead "god of thunder")

- judas priest

and it's not like this was an 80s hour or anything... this was the stuff they were just playing...............

i just... haha... i am floored. as far as i'm concerned, this station owns all other rock stations in the midwest.

Does anyone who lives in or around Michigan know this station?? I just discovered it today and am truly floored by how AWESOME this station is... to give you an idea of the type of stuff they play, within the same hour i just heard:

- cinderella

- danzig (old stuff.. mother)

- pantera

- dio

- gn'r

- ugly kid joe

- hagar

- VH

- crue

- kiss (not even rock n' roll all nite either. instead "god of thunder")

- judas priest

and it's not like this was an 80s hour or anything... this was the stuff they were just playing...............

i just... haha... i am floored. as far as i'm concerned, this station owns all other rock stations in the midwest.

I'm glad I didn't hear that station.

Haha michigan people!!

Yeah the drive is a real good station, but I like the WRIF better. I listen to Drew and Mike every morning on the WRIF, and when Joe Thomas of the Drive took a cheap shot, blaming how the Jimmy Kimmel show was over sold on Drew and Mike, I lost some respect for that station. But the music is very good- except they cut out most of the guitar solos in SCOM...