democracyforhoon

gin_hotel

to blind melon frontman shannon hoon, a close friend of axl's who died of an accidental drugs overdose after the last guns n roses album. so does anyone else think that inside the booklet for CD it will say the album is dedicated to the memory of shannon hoon?

Well, maybe. But it`s been such a long time since Shanoon died...

wasnt live era dedicated to shannon and wes?

OK tired of dumb questions ........WC off to nocturnal wonderland, Up too long

nighters forum

I wanna go off like a giant firework in the sky, everybody says whoa! what was that....and nobody will ever ever

forget me.......LK.....my paraphrase

to blind melon frontman shannon hoon, a close friend of axl's who died of an accidental drugs overdose after the last guns n roses album. so does anyone else think that inside the booklet for CD it will say the album is dedicated to the memory of shannon hoon?

Shannon Hoon was Axl's cousin.

Wasn't West Arkeen primarilly Duff's friend? I know this was true at least initially.

I have also read that Hoon was axl's cousin, but a lot of places say he was simply a friend, and they met because Hoon was from the same place in Indiana as axl. Can anyone confirm if they were or were not cousins?

nighters forum

I wanna go off like a giant firework in the sky, everybody says whoa! what was that....and nobody will ever ever

You remind me of my favorite quote of the movie troy. And a reason why I like it.

Some girl: Why are you doing this. Why keep on fighting?

Akillis:Becouse I just want's what all men wants, I just want it more!

And it is so true. many people who have been overlooked and felt outside when they where a child want to go down in history as something. I know I want! I like the idea. But I don't think I will.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

nighters forum

That was Jim Morrison.

If CD is not dedicated TO US (FANS) who are supporting him for so many years now and we're doing a free advertisement for a forgotten band (by his own fault) all around our city corners...than NOBODY DESERVES MORE DEDICATION THAN WE!!! ;)

keep this in your mind! <_<

nighters forum

You remind me of my favorite quote of the movie troy. And a reason why I like it.

And it is so true. many people who have been overlooked and felt outside when they where a child want to go down in history as something. I know I want! I like the idea. But I don't think I will.

Love the new pic Bromle......doin OK? email me whenever!!! HAPPY VD

nighters forum

That was Jim Morrison.

BRILLIANT we have a rocket scientist in our midst.......holy shit hand out the nobel Peace prize

LK=LIZARD KING aka Mr. Mojo Risin

I live at pere lachaise ........I am an Technician of the sacred

nighters forum

Thanks....Spent some time on it.

And since you just came online. I guess it's time for me to go to bed. 01:14 here.....(on a school night)

Happy VD to you to. Hope you will enjoy it ;)

nighters forum

And since you just came online. I guess it's time for me to go to bed. 01:14 here.....(on a school night)

nighters forum

Girl Trouble.....I always have it!!! GREAT artwork.....I'm gonna kick your ass if you don't develop your brilliant mind and talent.......now go to bed.......I'm the fucking vampire here.....

MOMWOW company © W~~

If CD is not dedicated TO US (FANS) who are supporting him for so many years now and we're doing a free advertisement for a forgotten band (by his own fault) all around our city corners...than NOBODY DESERVES MORE DEDICATION THAN WE!!! ;)

Keep this in YOUR mind....you bought the Album(s), you went to the concerts, you got your money's worth!

You are not "OWED" ownership of a band just because you are a fan.......

don't place chains where they should never be, every incident, every word is NOT public Knowledge.......

nor should it be......aren't there enough rumors already????

You are not "OWED" anything, and when the album comes out, you'll buy it cause Guns N' Roses puts out quality music and puts on a damn good concert.....

You may be a fan but you do not OWN the band.......food for thought.

WC

agreed.

we should get a whole bloody page in the inserts.

agreed.

we should get a whole bloody page in the inserts.

Same here... :)

BTW Shanon H. isnt Axls cousin.

Agustin.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

nighters forum

nighters forum

That was Jim Morrison.

BRILLIANT we have a rocket scientist in our midst.......holy shit hand out the nobel Peace prize

LK=LIZARD KING aka Mr. Mojo Risin

I live at pere lachaise ........I am an Technician of the sacred

It was a sort of vague abbreviation.

And I thought twice because you were so far off.

"I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then - whoosh, and I'm gone... and they'll never see anything like it ever again, and they won't be able to forget me - ever."

and I know you paraphrased. Basically don't be an asshole.

Edited by Ohdistortedsmile1789