In Kerrang! today

dobadog

In todays Kerrang! magazine while there is no mention of Adler playing in Camden on Sunday night or GnR's new album coming out in March they do have a poster of Slash. On the magazine's cover it says 'Slash - Estranged'. Although there is no article, just a poster. What are Kerrang! playing at?

In todays Kerrang! magazine while there is no mention of Adler playing in Camden on Sunday night or GnR's new album coming out in March they do have a poster of Slash. On the magazine's cover it says 'Slash - Estranged'. Although there is no article, just a poster. What are Kerrang! playing at?

I sooo want a Slash poster, it's fucking hard to get GNR posters here in germany.

can you post what kinda poster it is?

Edited by Spoon87

I sooo want a Slash poster, it's fucking hard to get GNR posters here in germany.

can you post what kinda poster it is?

I didn't buy the magazine, i don't buy magazines, i simply read'em. The Slash poster is black and white and it's of him just standing there looking alittle stoned. It's an old shot, although i have not seen this shot in the past. Although fans of Slash possibly have seen the photo before, i don't know.

no mention of Adler playing in Camden on Sunday night or GnR's new album coming out in March they do have a poster of Slash

do I have to say anymore?

WRONG SECTION!!!!

Someone wants to be a mod... :rolleyes:

Grimo.

youre lame...

think you know many threads thats actually has something to do with gnr has been moved over and over again. DUST N BONES?bla bla

THis should be in the revolver section...

this could be heaven for everyone

Edited by Revesokken

...and Metallica to headline download festival on 04-06-06. Although this is old news maybe. I know nothing about download. Is it more than one day? i keep reading about GnR and 06-06-06

Edited by dobadog

no mention of Adler playing in Camden on Sunday night or GnR's new album coming out in March they do have a poster of Slash

do I have to say anymore?

WRONG SECTION!!!!

Someone wants to be a mod... :rolleyes:

Grimo.

youre lame...

think you know many threads thats actually has something to do with gnr has been moved over and over again. DUST N BONES?bla bla

THis should be in the revolver section...

this could be heaven for everyone

And im sure a mod will move it when they see it, but sometimes people put news in this section instead of others because this section gets the most attention and people will reply quicker. No harm bein done in that :)

Grimo.

It is a really good picture of slash actually. Just a4 mind. On the inside frontcover each of the pictures has a caption that is also a gnr song title; pretty tied up, anything goes, estranged and one in a million. Only the slash pic is gnr related though. Probably the editor is a bit of a gnr fan.

OH MY DEAR GOD :o

I am going to tesco to buy it :heart:

Right now..........

OO while we're on this subject, will someone please recommend a cool music magazine? (im not thinkin' smash hits :P )

Just i've never really bought music magazines. i'm thinking something with old rock in. led zep, acdc, gnr, queen, all classic old rock, but not really metal.

suggestions?

cheers :)

OO while we're on this subject, will someone please recommend a cool music magazine? (im not thinkin' smash hits :P )

Just i've never really bought music magazines. i'm thinking something with old rock in. led zep, acdc, gnr, queen, all classic old rock, but not really metal.

suggestions?

I don't know were your based but there is a magazine called "Classic rock" I would believe it to be right your alley

suggestions?

Classic Rock, of course...

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/

Edited by Gra

suggestions?

YAY :) :) do you know if you can buy it in the shops or is it one of those, internet subscription magazines??

suggestions?

I don't know were your based but there is a magazine called "Classic rock" I would believe it to be right your alley

thanks as well :)

suggestions?

YAY :) :) do you know if you can buy it in the shops or is it one of those, internet subscription magazines??

Its in the shops :)

Really good mag

suggestions?

cheers :) sorry everyone for asking all the questions, im just really dumb/pissed off/drained today.

Really good mag

ie WH smiths??

Edited by PULPY

suggestions?

cheers :) sorry everyone for asking all the questions, im just really dumb/pissed off/drained today.

Really good mag

ie WH smiths??

That's where I always buy it ;)

On the magazine's cover it says 'Slash - Estranged'. Although there is no article, just a poster. What are Kerrang! playing at?

It's SLASH dude. Kerrang knows what it's doing. It'll sell magazines (like someone already posted they bought the mag just for the pic).

Agree. And that´s also called ADVERTISING. Just to get a reaction from the people and so sell more magazines.