GnR playing live in 2006

dobadog

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash and Izzy should be brought in.

Why? To make GN'R a washed-up comeback band?

I hope your kidding. Who would say no to having Slash and Izzy back. Then they could have made that good ol' rock N roll music again.

These recent demos are nothing that Slash and Izzy are a customed to. Bucket's solo's in Better couldn't be played by Slash, either.

I hope your kidding. Who would say no to having Slash and Izzy back. Then they could have made that good ol' rock N roll music again.

These recent demos are nothing that Slash and Izzy are a customed to. Bucket's solo's in Better couldn't be played by Slash, either.

You do realize that this current GnR lineup isn't taken very seriously? A lot of casual fans still think Slash is in the band probably.

You do realize that this current GnR lineup isn't taken very seriously? A lot of casual fans still think Slash is in the band probably.

The current lineup isn't taken seriously? Are you serious? Every GN'R show that has been scheduled has already been sold out... not to mention, the show in Finland sold out in 15 minutes....

The current lineup isn't taken seriously? Are you serious? Every GN'R show that has been scheduled has already been sold out... not to mention, the show in Finland sold out in 15 minutes....

Finland? Where the fuck is Finland?? Sell out Seattle or Dallas and we'll talk.

Finland is where the majority of the fans still think they are getting Guns n Roses and not Axl's solo project. It is unlikely they will ever sell out arenas in the US (if they will even bother to schedule what history says will be a soon to be cancelled tour) without the original or illusions lineup. Axl is becoming less and less important to society outside of this board every day there is no news about an album release. By the time CD is released (if ever), it will sell big the first 2 weeks and then sales will fall quickly when the loyal Axl fans have purchased their copies. This album will lose significant money for the label.

that is indeed some ignorant american statement...and i'm an american :S

They sold out Madison Square Garden on the last tour. Checkmate.

They sold out Madison Square Garden on the last tour. Checkmate.

I know, it's an achievement. But how many other of their tour dates that did they not fill that weren't European? LOADS.

I wanna go see Gn'R live, and I don't care where, the sheer fact that it was only 8 minutes shows that even people deprived of most things (news, etc.) bar the music, can enjoy it too.

Who's Gonna Be The Next Guitarist for Gn'R???

Here's What's Gonna Happen...

At Rock In Rio...

I hope...

It's gonna start off with some crazy exorcist cartoon shit, just like last time, then Axl is gonna come out and introduce their newest guitarist, Buckethead?. Buckethead does a solo, then they play WTTJ and It's So Easy.

Then Buckethead climbs up onto a platform and takes off his bucket and mask---it's really Slash dressed up.

The crowd goes crazy. Then Axl does a short rant telling scott to kiss his botox loving ass. Axl also re-hires Tracii and Roberta, they play Knockin' On Heaven's Door.

Halfway through the show Chris Pittman does a keyboard solo. Due to technical difficutlys they must take a intermission. 20 minutes later the lights go out. They come back on and Brian May is there, they play Catcher In The Rye. At the end of the show Axl announces that Merck is firedand play Paradise City, instead of grafitti at the end- a bunch of strippers come out instead and they have a wild sex orgy onstage.

It could happen....

Who's Gonna Be The Next Guitarist for Gn'R???

Here's What's Gonna Happen...

At Rock In Rio...

I hope...

It's gonna start off with some crazy exorcist cartoon shit, just like last time, then Axl is gonna come out and introduce their newest guitarist, Buckethead?. Buckethead does a solo, then they play WTTJ and It's So Easy.

Then Buckethead climbs up onto a platform and takes off his bucket and mask---it's really Slash dressed up.

The crowd goes crazy. Then Axl does a short rant telling scott to kiss his botox loving ass. Axl also re-hires Tracii and Roberta, they play Knockin' On Heaven's Door.

Halfway through the show Chris Pittman does a keyboard solo. Due to technical difficutlys they must take a intermission. 20 minutes later the lights go out. They come back on and Brian May is there, they play Catcher In The Rye. At the end of the show Axl announces that Merck is firedand play Paradise City, instead of grafitti at the end- a bunch of strippers come out instead and they have a wild sex orgy onstage.

It could happen....

your on more drugs than you need to have to truly appreciate comfortably numb