GnR playing live in 2006

dobadog

Good grief.... what the heck was that?!?

Are you folks all crazy? If you'd put that guy playing guitar on GnR I'd probably end up hating GnR.

Does that guy know how to play slowly? eight of a time would be better, and some blues please, something with feeling with attitude... or else we will end up listening "the flight of the bumble bee" on all songs... puke...

So it is 1..2..3..4..ops the song is over and he already soloed 5 times... wow that was great... NOT

The only guy I see having the same feeling as Slash (besides BB King and David Gilmour :) ) is Dave Navarro but of course he is doing great in Janes's Addiction so we are stuck with all great and lightning fast insensitive motherfuckers who play a lot of notes per sec but no fucking music at all...

How I'd love to hear live that "Don't damn me" riff by a guy who really felt it... not a fucking stand still robot (with or without a bucket)...

I believe even Axl thinks about it everyday...

Want a challenge? put that guy playing Patience without sleeping... pure torture to the poor bastard.

Peace!!!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually dont mind if this angelo dude bcomes part of gn'r. i mean, its way better to have a more normal, human looking shredder than someone like buckethead. people thought of gn'r as a circus w/ him in the band.

now, if they only get rid of finck.....................

only if it was the kewlest circus in history :huh: .....

welcome to the jungle...

James S.

Good grief.... what the heck was that?!?

Are you folks all crazy? If you'd put that guy playing guitar on GnR I'd probably end up hating GnR.

But, you want Yngwie as the new guitarist?

Actually I was pointing more to Elvis or the pope rather than Yngwie.

Since Elvis is gone (tho there are some folks out there that might swear otherwise :) ), and the pope already has a bucket of his own... I guess we are out of options.

Steve Vai is totally out the question because like Angelo he'd probably spend the whole show without even picking a string once and do it all single handed whilst the other hand would be counting the fee for the show.

Seriously, whomever it is, I am certain he is already rehearsing with the band because the time left for the shows is too short to not having the lead guitar player already working hard on the songs.

If not then prepare yourselfs for a riot in Lisbon...

So to the fucker that will hold the axe at the show here goes:

Makes us proud of the band and enjoy the ride, what you give is what you take from the crowd.

(Where the fuck is my beer?... I wanna hail to that)

Peace!!!

then stop thinking about it, go live your life.

Stop thinking about the people who think about it. Go live your life.

Stop putting down the people who think about people think about it. Go live your life.

I think about you, honey all the time my heart says yes

I think about you, Deep inside I love you best

Oh yeah? Well...stop thinking about putting down the people who think about people who think about it!

suicide.gif

then stop thinking about it, go live your life.

Stop thinking about the people who think about it. Go live your life.

Stop putting down the people who think about people think about it. Go live your life.

I think about you, honey all the time my heart says yes

I think about you, Deep inside I love you best

Oh yeah? Well...stop thinking about putting down the people who think about people who think about it!

suicide.gif

i'm not.....

I've been thinkin bout thinkin bout sex i was hungry for something.......

like pizza?

Edited by Bucketslash

If the parts that Bucket played are going to be covered then we'll have to end up with a shredder like this. It's not my cup of tea usually but then I do think the guitar parts heard on the leaks so far fit in a cool way. If they don't get a shredder to replace bucket then there is no reson to get another guitar player at all. If they are not going to play those parts live then two guitar players can cover everything.

:chef:

To be honest the shredding sound to me is dated so I'm quite glad buckethead has gone. It all sounds a bit 2001.... not that I don't like his stuff on better, but I think any guitarist can cope with that and perhaps make it sound a bit er.. better than bucket's shredding...

Just my opinion....

Oh and they don't need another guitarist shredder or not!

LP