GnR playing live in 2006

dobadog

I'll break it down for you lads very simply...ok? You need 3 guitarists to play the new material for guns n roses right?

Here you go right here:

The Top Hatted One

f_slash08.jpg + Colonel Sander's Friend buckethead.jpg + King Of Cool gunsnroses-colour25.jpg = Most kickass guitar section ever

Add to that the red headed one, the king of beers and any drummer and you have the greatest band ever. :D

nices pics sly... rock3...

hell, lets just bring all out...

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fink needs to go...he is a shitty guitar player with bad tone and even worse technical skills. :(

Enough with the fuckin Fink bashing! Wait till the album/tour happen to draw your conclusions! By the way, before you go off on him based on the 02 tour, remember he had played 0 shows with GnR. If he sucks on the album/tour, bash away! Until then....give the dude a chance! :fuckyou:

I'll break it down for you lads very simply...ok? You need 3 guitarists to play the new material for guns n roses right?

Here you go right here:

The Top Hatted One

f_slash08.jpg + Colonel Sander's Friend buckethead.jpg + King Of Cool gunsnroses-colour25.jpg = Most kickass guitar section ever

Add to that the red headed one, the king of beers and any drummer and you have the greatest band ever. :D

You might want a bassist.........................................................................

I honestly think it'll be Buckethead. He probably did so much recording before he left that it would be easiest thing to do. Plus he left because CD wasnt happenin quick enough, but now its all rollin along nicely, I think Axl will probably bring him back.

The only problem is what mask to get him this time... :unsure:

Grimo.

You might want a bassist.........................................................................

Who do you think the king of beers is??? <_<

King of beers = Duff :book:

Grimo.

I honestly think it'll be Buckethead. He probably did so much recording before he left that it would be easiest thing to do. Plus he left because CD wasnt happenin quick enough, but now its all rollin along nicely, I think Axl will probably bring him back.

The only problem is what mask to get him this time... :unsure:

Grimo.

Who do you think the king of beers is??? <_<

King of beers = Duff :book:

Grimo.

I was thinking of Dizzy especially after those Frat party pictures. My bad.

Edited by joker

Here you go right here:

The Top Hatted One

aint that the "king of beers" duff mckagan

aint that the "king of beers" duff mckagan

He ain't been the King of beers since his pancreas exploded all over his bed.

Hi All,

Well I am going to see them live in Lisbon and let you fuckers know who the fuck played the guitars.

Hopefully they won't cancel it... again...

The buckethead fucked the last Rock'in'Rio trip and we are sure gonna get pissed if it happens again.

So next time he is going to get a Slashs Gibson Les Paul up his ass, and he can get his Jackson down is bucket for good.

Lets see if Lisbon is going to be the next Paradise City.

From Portugal with love (yeah right!) :fuckyou:

Peace!!! :)

Hi All,

Well I am going to see them live in Lisbon and let you fuckers know who the fuck played the guitars.

The buckethead fucked the last Rock'in'Rio trip and we are sure gonna get pissed if it happens again.

So next time he is going to get a Slashs Gibson Les Paul up his ass, and he can get his Jackson down is bucket for good.

Afer readin that post, theres a very good chance that you have a case of multiple personalities :book:

Joke man!

Welcome to the forum! We got fun & games...

Grimo.

Hi All,

Very well said! :rofl-lol:

Michael Angelo is rumored to replace Buckethead.

There is also another rumor of a guitar player from NYC (Not 4tus)... Both of these rumors were posted on industry insider website velvetrope.com

Do they really need 3 guitarist...????? I think not.

Tracii Gunns? Have you even heard Tracii play? You'd have him in gnr over Slash? I want whatever you're smoking because it must be some really fucking good weed.

Exploded pancreas or not, Duff will always be the king of beers.... B)

I'd take that three guitar attack of Slash/Bucket/Izzy or Slash/Navarro/Izzy....either one would rock though I think Bucket would be a far more interesting counterpart to Slash....

I mean seriously, could any band out there right now even touch a band with a lineup like that?:D

Edited by SylvesterStallone

then stop thinking about it, go live your life.

Stop thinking about the people who think about it. Go live your life.

Stop putting down the people who think about people think about it. Go live your life.

I think about you, honey all the time my heart says yes

I think about you, Deep inside I love you best

Edited by Bucketslash

So I see this is a braindead forum...

More insanity?

Why not Steve Vai or Yngwee Malmsteen, or Elvis or the pope.... just as long as they don't bring a fucking bucket on the head...

I'll let them use a Happy Meal box instead if they want...

Peace!!!