I have 3 studio quality tracks from chinese democracy

wes

fucking hell i was happy to get it, because i thought he was sending it round to everyone. now all this is freaking me out, it sounds 100% genuine and thats why i dont want it to be down to me that it leaks to everyone. it exists therefore youll get it from somewhere sooner or later. usually people argue with me on here now you all want me to do something witch makes me feel uncomfortable. i dont want anything to do with something so major i may aswell delete the fucking thing

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking hell i was happy to get it, because i thought he was sending it round to everyone. now all this is freaking me out, it sounds 100% genuine and thats why i dont want it to be down to me that it leaks to everyone. it exists therefore youll get it from somewhere sooner or later. usually people argue with me on here now you all want me to do something witch makes me feel uncomfortable. i dont want anything to do with something so major i may aswell delete the fucking thing

wonder why he only sent it to you. weird.

put it out now dude

Are you crying? :question: