I have 3 studio quality tracks from chinese democracy

wes

It's been more than 3 years since I've posted on a GNR board (remember GNRX??) . . . yet I've been trolling incessantly. Seems like the message board noise has picked up quite a bit lately - it's encouraging.

Anyway to the point - I have the "whitemouse" master of IRS. Would be nice to know if that is the best version out there. Anyone know?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been more than 3 years since I've posted on a GNR board (remember GNRX??) . . . yet I've been trolling incessantly. Seems like the message board noise has picked up quite a bit lately - it's encouraging.

Anyway to the point - I have the "whitemouse" master of IRS. Would be nice to know if that is the best version out there. Anyone know?

what's your filesize? not sure what "whitemouse" means

The Bloody Roses version is 3:41 and 6.8MB (7,104,138 Bytes).

i have a scratchy IRS from sixtus and i have an excellent studio/clean sounding one from wes (sounds legit)

its up to him to post it i aint risking being banned please dont pm me :no:

listen you little bitch

PM me it NOW or i will hunt you down :anger:

*wales ain't that bigga place* B)

i have a scratchy IRS from sixtus and i have an excellent studio/clean sounding one from wes (sounds legit)

For fuxake! PM it to someone without such an overbearing conscience.

If he don't wanna, it's his choice. Not yours.

Hold up. Its the internet police. [Drops mouse and stands back from keyboard]

gin hotel????

whats wrong with u???

we are all here because we love GNR!!

we should all keep together!

i also did send you the link for I.R.S. like i would send it to everyone because we have one all together in common: the music of GNR!

so give us also the other version..if u have!!

Hold up. Its the internet police. [Drops mouse and stands back from keyboard]

Hysterical... Don't think I don't want someone to post the song, I really wanna hear it myself. But if gin_hotel don't wanna post it, then it's his call. Pestering him probably won't help anyway

The Bloody Roses version is 3:41 and 6.8MB (7,104,138 Bytes).

The "whitemouse" version is only a 32 seconds. It's sounds like to low generation sections joined together. I've heard some versions that are longer but are also quilt-like.