Merck Requests Tracks Removed

madison

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fucking twat thought "Merck> You" meant that Merck is him.

HAHAH.

MERCK IS THE CEO OF SANCTUARY AND AXL'S MANAGER.

mErCk Is ThE cEo Of SaNcTuArY aNd AxL's MaNaGeR.

merck is the ceo of sanctuary and axl's manager

Merck est le Président du sanctuaire et du directeur d'Axl

Merck ist der CEO des Schongebiets und Manager Axls

Merck es el CEO del santuario y encargado de Axl

Merck будет ceo святилища и менеджером Axl's

OKAY? GOT IT?!

who is merck?

Merck > you

Don't triple post, you look a fag. Oh wait, happened. I know you are 10, but act your age. When I was your age, I was busy working, so go find some work. Ass.

No nonsense form Sandman! :D Straight to the point :krider:

Grimo.

As always Grimo, as always ;)

What kinda work do you do at 10 years old Sandman?

I was an optician.

my name aint merck. its appetite for illusion. my real name is mark. not exactly merck is it?

No, you are a complete mark. :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to GN'R. Gn'R >you

Gn'R>anyone

HEY! i said i was sorry! god sake.

Don't ever take the Lord's name in my presence. Ever. :fuckyou:

Hey Madison and fellow Gunners,

How can we respect Merck and do what he says, remember what he said last year? he owes us an apology for misleading us.

Does he have an update on the album or the state of GNR for us? come on Madison you could have traded cooperation with his request for some info on the state of play.

just a thought?

Edited by King_of_Beers

who is merck?

Merck > you

Don't triple post, you look a fag. Oh wait, happened. I know you are 10, but act your age. When I was your age, I was busy working, so go find some work. Ass.

No nonsense form Sandman! :D Straight to the point :krider:

Grimo.

As always Grimo, as always ;)

What kinda work do you do at 10 years old Sandman?

I was an optician.

my name aint merck. its appetite for illusion. my real name is mark. not exactly merck is it?

No, you are a complete mark. :rolleyes:

Anyway, back to GN'R. Gn'R >you

Sandman, you must have had quite a mortality rate as a 10 year old optician! :scared::P

Grimo.

if he was an optician when he was 10, then he needs to get out more. message to all except grimo: :fuckyou:

I was out, I didn't do it by sitting here wearing only my socks and staring at dirty websites :rolleyes:

The tracks are removed because Merck said. End of. If you got 'em, great, if not, tough cookie.

I guess I went to bed too early last night, and missed all the excitement, but

If these tracks are as good as people are saying, and the quality is that great, I bet they will rush the release of the alblum to prevent more leaks. If more songs leak out, the alblum will be even more of a joke around the pop culture community.

if he was an optician when he was 10, then he needs to get out more. message to all except grimo: :fuckyou:

Im strugglin to understand why ive been left out of the :fuckyou:-ing... :blink: I feel all left out now... :( can someone say :fuckyou: to me please! :)

It was clearly just a bit of banter when I asked about Sandmans mortality rate, I have no doubt that he was not an optician at aged 10.

Grimo.

Im strugglin to understand why ive been left out of the fuckyou-ing... :blink: I feel all left out now... :( can someone say :fuckyou: to me please!

Grimo.

Here Grimo, you deserve one :):fuckyou:

It was clearly just a bit of banter when I asked about Sandmans mortality rate, I have no doubt that he was not an optician at aged 10.

:lol:

Im strugglin to understand why ive been left out of the :fuckyou:-ing... I feel all left out now... can someone say :fuckyou: to me please! :)

Grimo.

i left you out coz you was stickin up 4 me. but seeing as you aked for it grimo... :fuckyou:

Ah, thats better :) I wasnt takin sides or anythin, I just didnt get why I had been left out of the :fuckyou:-ing. Its been a long day at work...

Grimo.

Im strugglin to understand why ive been left out of the :fuckyou:-ing... I feel all left out now... can someone say :fuckyou: to me please! :)

Grimo.

i left you out coz you was stickin up 4 me. but seeing as you aked for it grimo... :fuckyou:

Ah, thats better :) I wasnt takin sides or anythin, I just didnt get why I had been left out of the :fuckyou:-ing. Its been a long day at work...

Grimo.

why? do you work at an opticians?!

Yes, we work together and are lovers. We gave birth to a Dolphin.

WHo tha hell is Merck?

EDIT: nvm. didnt see

:lol: Would have been funny if you didnt correct yourself after the 2 pages of arguements.

Grimo.

Haha :D. I was thinking to myself "Should I post or read the whole thread?" :D I went the easy way :D

To Merck: http://www.last.fm/user/madrassfanskap/ :D Look at the recently played songs :)

lol i like

Grimo.

Grimo.

A Dolphin with impeccable eye-sight.

Grimo.

Grimo.

Grimo.

Grimo.

SUPERB LOL!

Grimo.

Grimo.

Grimo.

But it looked like a Penguin

penguin12.gif

Such an enigma