Merck Requests Tracks Removed

madison

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, but Merck has asked us to remove the links to the leaked tracks.

Please respect this request and do not repost them.

Here's his note:

Thank you. Please try to have them removed as well as any mention of them.

That's it??? -that's all he had to say about this??? It's not like these are the shitty sounding I.R.S. clips that we had to listen to over the past year or so,these are pretty high quality recordings.I'm astounded that he's not throwing a hissy fit right now."Thank You" -it almost sounds like he's dare i say it happy about this.Very strange and a very short statement on the matter - it really is making me believe that these were leaked purposely by someone in the Guns camp..............

Edited by derek_vinyard

I've been logged on for about half an hour and have only just been able to post a reply thanks to the fucking download leeches :fuckyou: Anyways i have my contacts so i got hold of the leaks and i am fucking loving Axls voice. You the man Axl just release that album it can't fail to exceed expectations rock3

I could have had the 2 demos, but I was not interested : I prefer to wait for the album official release.

The leaks kill the magic of any new record.

Too many people are acting like kids that can't wait unpacking their gifts on Christmas eve... :book:

When Axl will say : "OK, you can listen to my work." that's when I'll listen to the new songs.

Release the cure.

Release Chinese Democracy.

The Cure was released in 2004..great album from the band,nice to see Robert Smith kicking ass again.

Well,Merk will ever be a loser.

The cunt never said something concrete or interesting about the band..only the famous "this will be the year of GNR" stuff..proven bullshit.

It's a shame that he wants us to shut up.Poor TWAT.

Well, I'm seriously disappointed by Mercks words. Considering the loyalty of the fans on this site and time they stood by this band it shouldn't be such a stretch to throw out a track or a clip. Even within the context of the times it's very little indeed.

Really if they didn't plan this they should have known that in the end someone would leak it. They could have put out an official mp3. They could have communicated with the fans. What's with all these rules. Axl should know more than anyone that rules will be broken. At least people actually want to listen to this stuff.

If people start printing up fake singles of IRS.Better and selling them out of their car boots outside walmart then yeah step in... overall I think it's just mean spirited considering most people have paid to see this band on their 2002 World Tour.

But the Law is the Law, people. Long live the law.

Merck, Axl: Fuck you.

God forbid some fans want to listen to some average at best songs. Get over the excitement of the first new studio music from this band in seven years. Is it listenable? Sure, but its not the "greatest thing ever" as some of you fucking dolts have said.

You know, I was excited too. I thought it was a step in the right direction, a step towards perhaps bigger things. But its not. Its another farce, another leak that wasn't supposed to happen. How Axl has to crawl back to his cave, sulk, and throw a pity party while he whacks off for another year or two.

I'm listening to the songs. I have them, if anyone else wants them, I'll give them to them as well. Enough of the bullshit. The fans of this band have suffered long enough to be dicked around time, and time again. The only regret I have is that the dingbat who leaked them in the first place didn't leak the rest of what he has.

All of you site owners are spineless, ball-less, dick sucking fools. Get off of Axl's dick. The songs are out, if you want to talk about them, or share them... do so. What is this Merck cock sucker gonna do about it, sue you? To quote Rocky Balboa from Rocky V: Sue me for what?

It seems like this Merck guy only comes crawling out of the woodwork when there is a threat to be made. Management isn't only there to threaten poor, helpless fans. They are also there for promotion purposes, relaying the positive stuff about a band, and an upcoming album. Something there has been nothing of. So shove the threats of legal action up your ass, Merck.

Music is meant to be heard. Its unfortunate that this is the way it had to be heard, but regardless... it was heard. Its all over the net, in places Merck will never even find it if it bit him in the ass. Howard Stern played it, and this tool expects people to just delete it, and pretend it never even happened. It happened, and the reaction to it has been about 85% positive, even from sources like Metal-Sludge who rag on Axl every opportunity they get.

I know I'm going to get blasted for ragging on your braided hero, and thats fine. I've been banned from half a dozen GnR forums for stating things that some people are too chicken shit to say. I love Axl, and the band(new and old) as well, but I'm not gonna suck the dick of a man who has given nothing to society for 13 years.

Get a fucking job, Axl.

Merck, Axl: Fuck you.

God forbid some fans want to listen to some average at best songs. Get over the excitement of the first new studio music from this band in seven years. Is it listenable? Sure, but its not the "greatest thing ever" as some of you fucking dolts have said.

You know, I was excited too. I thought it was a step in the right direction, a step towards perhaps bigger things. But its not. Its another farce, another leak that wasn't supposed to happen. How Axl has to crawl back to his cave, sulk, and throw a pity party while he whacks off for another year or two.

I'm listening to the songs. I have them, if anyone else wants them, I'll give them to them as well. Enough of the bullshit. The fans of this band have suffered long enough to be dicked around time, and time again. The only regret I have is that the dingbat who leaked them in the first place didn't leak the rest of what he has.

All of you site owners are spineless, ball-less, dick sucking fools. Get off of Axl's dick. The songs are out, if you want to talk about them, or share them... do so. What is this Merck cock sucker gonna do about it, sue you? To quote Rocky Balboa from Rocky V: Sue me for what?

It seems like this Merck guy only comes crawling out of the woodwork when there is a threat to be made. Management isn't only there to threaten poor, helpless fans. They are also there for promotion purposes, relaying the positive stuff about a band, and an upcoming album. Something there has been nothing of. So shove the threats of legal action up your ass, Merck.

Music is meant to be heard. Its unfortunate that this is the way it had to be heard, but regardless... it was heard. Its all over the net, in places Merck will never even find it if it bit him in the ass. Howard Stern played it, and this tool expects people to just delete it, and pretend it never even happened. It happened, and the reaction to it has been about 85% positive, even from sources like Metal-Sludge who rag on Axl every opportunity they get.

I know I'm going to get blasted for ragging on your braided hero, and thats fine. I've been banned from half a dozen GnR forums for stating things that some people are too chicken shit to say. I love Axl, and the band(new and old) as well, but I'm not gonna suck the dick of a man who has given nothing to society for 13 years.

Get a fucking job, Axl.

good post - I actually agree with most of that

The remaining material that supposedly is circulating should be shared with the loyal fans of this band

anyone who hoards is an absolute and utter disgrace - make no mistake about it

I don't se a big deal about this....it was bound to happen. Sense Howard Stern played the song on his Radio show...it's blown out every where....I have heard other Radio stations have their hands on I.R.S and ready to play it, if not done so already!

The reason (probably one of many, but) for Merck's request to have the files removed is not the be an ass, but to keep these things away from people who would think that this is the finished product. Looking at the seeds isn't going to sell you the bloomed flower. We understand that these are incomplete demos, but many would assume that this is as good as it gets. It's management's (difficult) job to prevent those opinions from affecting proper positive promotion. Whether the album is about to come out or not it's management's duty to protect the interests of it's client (in this case GN'R).

Calling GN'R's management names and hurling insults is juvenile and ignorant. You have no idea why they are doing what they are doing. Perhaps I don't either, but at the very least, please stop the insults.