Merck Requests Tracks Removed

madison

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all getting REALLY out of hand... :no:

It's not fair on Axl, and all this craziness is wrecking the forum...any more leaks and I am NOT DOWNLOADING THEM.

In fact, I'm out of here for a while. I guess I'll see you guys again when this all dies down...if it ever does :no:

Don't worry dude it will die down pretty soon :)

It's not fair on Axl, and all this craziness is wrecking the forum...any more leaks and I am NOT DOWNLOADING THEM.

In fact, I'm out of here for a while. I guess I'll see you guys again when this all dies down...if it ever does :no:

yea you already know im with you on this

NO MORE LEAKS :fuckyou:

we've got 2, thats enough!

Agree, but the only ones who can stop this are the fans themselves.

true but most GNR fans won't help the situation they'll just keep downloading without thinking about it

I think those two leaks were ok they gave me taster now thats enougth :)

yes,........but this is the internet......a big carbage can. Without it you wouldn't have all these problems......It will be even worse when cd is officially announced. There will be allot and allot of people on the baords getting all grazy and whatnot....

Edited by Dont Try Me

yes,........but this is the internet......a big carbage can. Without it you wouldn't have all these problems......It will be even worse when cd is officially announced. There will be allot and allot of people on the baords getting all grazy and whatnot....

I agree it's getting out of hand, but to contrast the negative, it's having a very positive effect. IRS had already been leaked so people already heard that. Now we have a very small clip of another song and even it is brimming with positive feedback from fans. I see this as a very positive thing because it shows that even the smallest bit of material is something worth waiting for, and I bet Axl knows this. I don't want anymore leaks personally, because we are not entitled, no matter how long we've waited. However, there are just as many positives to this situation than negatives. People are wanting some GN'R material and these leaks have created an enormous uproar. Almost an all-positive uproar. The IRS demo is already being played to compete with other songs on differing radio stations. It's just a fucking demo and it's beating the shit out of other songs. Whether Axl and Co. are pissed or not, these leaks are having a significant impact on the music world within the span of 2 days. Only GN'R would create this kind of buzz with an unreleased demo of a song, and it's happening again.

DONT MIND ON MY ENGLISH PLEASE, and try to understand my idea....

Ok.... i like this forum, with all respect to its owner, i think that is very sad that because Merck says: please dont give download links to "Better" or "IRS" this forum obeys to Merck.

Is this forum looking for the Gnr sympathy? I mean, we are here everyday, and finally we can hear 2 demos, and i see that in this forum is most important to obeyt merck that the feelings of the people. MAN!! who keep this forum alive?

Sorry Eric, I dont know if im going to be banned or something like that by this lines, but i learned to say the truth and I think that the forum is acting like the Merck´s marionette....

Remember, Merck never gave nothing to this forum.... Why to obey him? SHARE THE f***cking MUSIC....

Im not saying this because i couldnt hear the demos, i´ve got them....

Ralebava

Venezuela.

Edited by ralebava

Ok.... i like this forum, with all respect to its owner, i think that is very sad that because Merck says: please dont give download links to "Better" or "IRS" this forum obeys to Merck.

Is this forum looking for the Gnr sympathy? I mean, we are here everyday, and finally we can hear 2 demos, and i see that in this forum is most important to obeyt merck that the feelings of the people who keep this thing alive?

Sorry Eric, I dont know if im going to be banned or something like that by this lines, but i learned to say the truth and I think that the forum is acting like the Merck´s marionette....

Remember, Merck never gave nothing to this forum.... Why to obey him? SHARE THE f***cking MUSIC....

Ralebava

Venezuela.

If you spent the last ten years learning english and then lost your voice maybe you'd understand why there is a clamp down on the leaks.

Is this forum looking for the Gnr sympathy? I mean, we are here everyday, and finally we can hear 2 demos, and i see that in this forum is most important to obeyt merck that the feelings of the people. MAN!! who keep this forum alive?

Ralebava

Venezuela.

Great dude... that's my exact point!!!!!!!

Me parece pesimo que sean tan chupamedias con ese wevon de merck que no le da bola a ninguno de los fans...., me da pena por Axl, pero creo que esto no es tan negativo..., en el fondo todos nosotros vamos a comprar el album.. y no creo que el hecho de que existan fugas de canciones implique que se vaya a vender menos el disco... al contrario... todo esto ayuda a que exista mayor promocion..

It's called common courtesy and respect for an artist and his music.

It was one thing for one track to be leaked. In my opinion, one track can create a buzz around a band and an album. But three tracks? That's just mean-spirited and disrespectful.

We're thinking of Axl here -- and the years it has taken him to put these songs together. If you can't understand that, then you're not a fan.

It was one thing for one track to be leaked. In my opinion, one track can create a buzz around a band and an album. But three tracks? That's just mean-spirited and disrespectful.

We're thinking of Axl here -- and the years it has taken him to put these songs together. If you can't understand that, then you're not a fan.

exactly! which is why i havent downloaded it for reasons above and also id rather wait to hear it on the cd

i got a text about 10 minutes ago about the news andmy immediate reaction was WTF!?! im pretty pissed!

but its out now, whatever, people are gonna hear it and spread it around, im choosing not to.

But three tracks hasn't leaked. Only 2 and a half. :)

100% in agreement with Madison.

Fuck you guys for thinking that these leaks are actually some sort of promotion for the album release.

Band members in the past few weeks have gone and promised that the album would be released VERY soon meaning sometime this year and guess what? That might've actually come true if you guys hadn't gone around pushing these tracks across the world wide web. I thought the 'IRS' leak was cool 'cause it was a great song... but does that mean I want to hear a quarter of the best tracks on the album before the album is released? Sure... I'd like to say I did but now afterwards, I feel like dirt. Its almost as if I've betrayed the band that I looked up to.

So... unless there is some official statement by an administrator otherwise, I'd highly recommend that we keep the whole mass file transfer of these songs to a minimum and keep the songs to OURSELVES.

that´s when you are wrong maddy!!!

´cus the thing is, THEY leaked it.... ofcourse they aren´t gonna sit n watch you guys spreading it out.

And did merck first contact you?

They don´t want it to float around, they want people to take by word of mouth.

to create a buzz around the band, when ppl talk about the cool leak they found of gnrs

album it´s gonna be hyped. if the album just crashed down from a clear blue sky then

ppl wouldn´t even see it. MOST people wouldn´t...

But rumors and shit creates a buzz, that´s a fact... and the bigger the lie, the fatter the feast.