question

kaddisonmoore

i want a mod to answer this.

i no that we are not allowed to share better and irs, but if we pm links to other members can you trace it to us? i was going to give someone better but didnt want banned. i love this place......lol

i think they are not going to answer to this :book:

but yes, im mod on other forum and i can see every message :)

Agustin.

lol i tought the design of this kind of forums didn't allowed to do that, thanks Argentina, you learn something new everyday :chef:

hey agustin como te va? cuando subirás el concierto de AA? jeje

I moderate on another forum and on that forum the moderators cannot see your PMs but the Admins can. It really depends how they set it up.

I am admin on another forum, i can't nor want to see PM'S after all they are "private" it kinda would be spying and I wouldent think that is cool, although who knows, Eric can you see pm's? If anyone has been warned for a pm then thats crazy, if its the case lets just do away with pm's and let everyone type there true feelings right here in public!

Gunsguy

What I wrote in the SUPPORT Forum some time ago is that I absolutely cannot read passwords as they are encrypted in the database.

Now for PM'S (Private Messages). Should the ("""I.R.S. or the F.B.I.""") ask for information, I may have to comply.

Now, that would be true for all Forums this is why I am locking this thread.