TWAT

wes

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish there was something I had to give Wes in return.

How about some money for his legal fund? He's gonna need it...

SG

I know many lawyers, if he needed it, I'm sure I can attempt to hook him up. If it came down to Axl sueing his fans over enjoying his music, he should take a look at his braided head in the mirror.

I'd love to see Axl in a court room having to look one of his fans in the eye. Guns N Roses fans are some of the most dedicated, supportive people I know of. And yes, I have made comments about people "sucking his dick"... at times, they are a little too supportive. We support not only Axl, and the original members, but side projects, new bands, and all that stuff as well. In fact, fans of Axl's have welcomed a new band with open arms, and gone to see them after years of nothing.... thats dedication. I'd like to see Axl take some of those people to court, and have the audacity to sue them over simply enjoying his music, and his talent which he has deprived the world of for 13 years.

Sue him Axl... c'mon. Sue me too. Sue everyone.

I know many lawyers, if he needed it, I'm sure I can attempt to hook him up. If it came down to Axl sueing his fans over enjoying his music, he should take a look at his braided head in the mirror.

:rofl-lol:

I think you meant to say that he is tying his braids too tight

Edited by lite_sneeze

Chinese attention torture

Quoted for truth.

What's even worse is all of the gullible (and pardon the pun)TWATS who believe he/she actually has a valid copy of this song.

I can believe he has it or has heard it, but there is no reason for him to bring it up unless he plans on letting us hear it.

I would rather not know about it then to get a fucking description of how good it is from someone who wont share it.

Quoted for truth.

What's even worse is all of the gullible (and pardon the pun)TWATS who believe he/she actually has a valid copy of this song.

The guy had the other two songs, I have no reason not to believe him. I admire you for trying to use reverse psychology on him in a shameful attempt to get him to share the last one.

He said before posting them that he had three songs. I for one believe him.

Quoted for truth.

The guy had the other two songs, I have no reason not to believe him. I admire you for trying to use reverse psychology on him in a shameful attempt to get him to share the last one.

No, i really could care less whether or not he has the song. It isn't going to drive me insane that i can't hear it, and i doubt i'll lose any sleep over it.

If he was as legit as he claims to be, he'd man up and post a link to the song. Instead, he posts some bullshit "description" about it, in an attempt which was obviously to garner some attention.

What a tool. :sleeper:

anyone else think that wes is gonna let TWAT outta the bag tonight, when the forums busy. hes already given us BETTER, IRS and THE ALBUM COVER

god bless wes :heart:

that would be sweet, even if its only a minute or 2 clip like Better. But if not I respect him no matter what, for what he has done for the GN'R Community. Thanks WES!

TWAT is kind of a mellow song I would say the guitar work is sort of like the gardens but the volcals and melody are alot like estranged with the new axl touch i have strong faith that this will be a true epic

Whatever people told you, legally, Sanctuary or Axl can't take any action against you since THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for leaking the songs... share the songs and forget about all the crap and fear some people put on your head.

anyone else think that wes is gonna let TWAT outta the bag tonight, when the forums busy. hes already given us BETTER, IRS and THE ALBUM COVER

Album cover? the woman standing in front of a red light? i seriously doubt that thats the chinese democracy cover.

Album cover? the woman standing in front of a red light? i seriously doubt that thats the chinese democracy cover.

that aint the album art its just got nothing to do with it and its well. shit.

Quoted for truth.

No, i really could care less whether or not he has the song. It isn't going to drive me insane that i can't hear it, and i doubt i'll lose any sleep over it.

If he was as legit as he claims to be, he'd man up and post a link to the song. Instead, he posts some bullshit "description" about it, in an attempt which was obviously to garner some attention.

What a tool. :sleeper:

Wes originally posted he had IRS, Better and TWAT a day before the two leaks. The people who posted the leaks credit Wes as their main source. If he was telling the truth then, we have no reason not to believe him now. If he was telling the truth about IRS and Better, then he's presumably telling the truth about TWAT - he has no reason to make it up as he's already garnered enough attention from the songs that have been confirmed. Besides, its well know the trunk CD has 3 songs so why not TWAT as the third? The reason he's not posting the third because he doesn't want to piss off management any more which makes sense.

Wes - do you mean the guitar melodies or vocal melodies are like estranged?

Wes originally posted he had IRS, Better and TWAT a day before the two leaks. The people who posted the leaks credit Wes as their main source. If he was telling the truth then, we have no reason not to believe him now. If he was telling the truth about IRS and Better, then he's presumably telling the truth about TWAT - he has no reason to make it up as he's already garnered enough attention from the songs that have been confirmed. Besides, its well know the trunk CD has 3 songs so why not TWAT as the third? The reason he's not posting the third because he doesn't want to piss off management any more which makes sense.

Wes - do you mean the guitar melodies or vocal melodies are like estranged?

If he has TWAT, or the rest of Better (or both), not posting them to keep from pissing off GNR management is retarded, they're already pissed, it's not like they're going to = pissed x 2 or something ...

If he wasn't smart enough to figure out GNR managment would be pissed before he posted anything, then he is dumb as hell.

Personally, I think he probably has posted what he had, and enjoys the attention he's getting from people sending him messages reading "Plz, URA GOD, Gimme the traxz!!!!" or "Way 2 knot piss of Axel, Me totaly admirez you're respekt for da band DOG!!!"

Regardless of whether or not he has the tracks, Wes is jerking fans around and acting like a moron.

Edited by echrisl

I'd share it...

...via PM only....

so, wes, if you decide to do that, don't forget about me.

I'm actually in two minds over this, I kind of understand those who say that it will ruin the record if we get the demos now, but at the same time, we're not your usual Joe's on the street...

...we're hardcore, dedicated GNR fans, so whatever Axl decides to release, we will scoop it up regardless of what it sounds like in its demo format...

...i do not agree with those dudes who sent it onto radio stations...not cool...not cool at all...they were leaked to us, and it should stay that way.

sharing is caring...so don't forget to care.

post the songs! Theres no reason to not post them except you want the attention of being the only one who has them, Will you stop enjoying them once we all have them? Why did you give us half a song? Your deffinetely not gonna get in any more trouble for posting a minute twenty of a song or the whole thing. Keep TWAT if you want but I say give is the rest of Better!

Was there a back cover to the CD you have like a tracklist and such?

StoneTempleRoses