Axl was right!!!

CALUCA

He said that we were gonna listen to new music this year and thats exactly what have happened!!!!!

Mr. Rose is always right!!!!!!!

lol !!!!!!!

but come on, dont ruin the new album sorprise... Wes and Co. Keep the other tracks... lets wait until the final CD.

Hey fanboy - chill down. If Axl means one and a half demo song after twelwe years when he says we will hear music then I think his an asshole. Com'on.. this is just rediculus. Ax knows that we want a record - and I think that's what he will try do deliver..

He said that we were gonna listen to new music this year and thats exactly what have happened!!!!!

Mr. Rose is always right!!!!!!!

lol !!!!!!!

but come on, dont ruin the new album sorprise... Wes and Co. Keep the other tracks... lets wait until the final CD.

if they keep it..or not...watch out...they will know...

It's a scary thought..

Realistically, Axl has already fulfilled his promise -- we have heard new music..

I'd find it hilarious if that was it for 06..

-Kickingthehabit

I don't. I really likes most of the new tracks heard so far, but I really desmise Axl no talk-the-fans-can-take-care-of-themslefs policy. It's not a big things to give us a stausreport.. but no. It would be so easy to please the fans - atleast a litle. why not?