The official story behind the demos

mandersen66

Here is the story how I got the demo cd A friend of mine came back from vegas he said that the demo was recorded while axl was playing it at a vegas club not sure which one but his daughter works there she got a copy and gave it to her dad he new we are huge fans of gnr and mike and wes a copy of the demo we have had this demo since november 2004 so many rumors are out there that we might be axl or we work for him not true we are fans just like you so many people want this out there and so many dont so you let me know if you want it out there

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the story how I got the demo cd A friend of mine came back from vegas he said that the demo was recorded while axl was playing it at a vegas club not sure which one but his daughter works there she got a copy and gave it to her dad he new we are huge fans of gnr and mike and wes a copy of the demo we have had this demo since november 2004 so many rumors are out there that we might be axl or we work for him not true we are fans just like you so many people want this out there and so many dont so you let me know if you want it out there

yes...

Amen man.

Let it be heard. Music is for the people.

Punctuation FFS. Where did you go to school??

Prove it then dude :)

Until you prove it to me you are nothing more than some shit head newbie who thought it would be fun to sign up to this forum and try and fool the people on it by making up stories so dude please prove me wrong then i will give you an apologie for what i just said :)

just a side not, a friend of mine just called saying that IRS was just played on our local radio station....how can this weekend get any better. to hell with the trunk show, this song is now on many radio stations. the funny thing is my station is supposed to keep playin it.

another thought, maybe this will convince axl to allow a downloadable single. he is already getting great publicity and radio airtime.

*edit* still hoping your uploading something. i have been listining to better all day, and it gets better(holy pun batman) every time

Edited by fridayfan13