IRS SINGLE IN MARCH!!!!!!!!

fridayfan13

ok, just got off the phone with a friend of mine who called and requested IRS from rocket 101 and 103.1 the fox(im near buffalo ny). rocket 101 will play it again, but considering they just played it, they said to wait a while...

so ill be up at 2am when my friend requests it.

anyway, we tried to get 103.1 to play it, but they refused, saying that they cant play it again till they get the offical IRS single in march. he said that they had it listed, that they would be getting it sometime in march.

hmmmm, i have to belive this, even though part of me wants to deny it. its probably not worth asking merck about, as we will probably have the answer in a matter of days.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one of these "I just talked to a friend" threads? Trust me dude, I hope you're not shitting anything here, but whenever someone starts off like that, it completely drops off any chance of being true for me. Still, if you turn out to have something here, then you can slap me. For now, I don't believe it.

The one problem I have with this is that IRS is not a 'big gun' according to Merck or Axl.

It is also complete pants next to Better, The Blues and Madagascar.

Very logical of you, good point, it is still a great song tho... rock3

form the start i think it was all plained, i mean its perfect to do it. Axl is smart. It's all set up, i think that their will be 3 song single, "I.R.S." offical version, "Better" offical version and "Twat" offical version. Then end of the month or into april GnR C.D. will be realised. It give Axl and GnR so much publicity becuase of the leak, then like that they realised the best of the best and where all happy. Just a though....

BTW: I LOVE THE DEMO'S!!! i can't stop listening to them, even though its not full version of better. I think Axl might just do what everyone says can't be done.

Edited by Mister_Smiley