IRS SINGLE IN MARCH!!!!!!!!

fridayfan13

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GOAB the mother fucking beaver licking beer drinking ciggy smoking tattoo covered fucking sex monster is one happy mother fucker today.

GOAB has been blaring IRS all day, fuck the people upstairs, fuck the people downstairs, fuck the fuckers next door.GOAB reaches for another beer because he's one fucked up happy mother fucker.

Axl is back to kick the world right in the sack.

GOAB the mother fucking beaver licking beer drinking ciggy smoking tattoo covered fucking sex monster is one happy mother fucker today.

GOAB has been blaring IRS all day, fuck the people upstairs, fuck the people downstairs, fuck the fuckers next door.GOAB reaches for another beer because he's one fucked up happy mother fucker.

Axl is back to kick the world right in the sack.

oh we're so pretty we're oh so pretty-we're vacant-& WE DONT CARE

johnny9ib.png

If the radio has it listed why doesnt Merck do something and tell the fans that a new single is coming and be ready...

you know why he doesnt do anything?

because hes a douchebag who sucks at the management and probably doesnt know whats going on himself.

thats why.

Finally someone who shares my thoughts. Nice to meet you

Just got off the phone with WAAF in Worcester/Boston...

asked if they were allowed to say if IRS was listed as an upcoming single due in March for their studio...

DJ said "who said anything about an official single in March?"

said "heard it on one of the main gn'r boards... someone said their local station declined their request to play IRS because they now have the official one listed as being on it's way in March"

his reply "I think somebody was probably just talking shit because their station didn't have it and we got it first...."

I'm not sure the DJ fully understood my question but he said enough for me to believe they haven't heard anything of an officially released single for march... ********** BUT... in all honesty though, I think -HE- was the one who was just uninformed... I DO believe IRS will be a single for radio stations in March and this guy was just out of the loop for the moment- afterall, the guy claimed that HIS station was the first to get their hands on IRS???? yeah... this guy was definately very behind...

a 3 track disc leaks and a picture (my avatar <_<:P ) now it all makes sense that its the single and cover thats leaked. which of the 3 will be the single? TWAT?

OF COURSE IT MAKES SENSE

read my other posts about this

Um, I think you're all getting overly excited prematuraly. This is hardly confirmation.

Also, Axl apparently told Madison what the first single will be, and I'm sure she would have mentioned it by now if it was IRS.

I guess things could have changed since then, though. And the reaction to IRS has been quite positive - I've sent it to people who haven't listened to Guns n' Roses for years, and they think it's great.

Just got off the phone with WAAF in Worcester/Boston...

asked if they were allowed to say if IRS was listed as an upcoming single due in March for their studio...

DJ said "who said anything about an official single in March?"

said "heard it on one of the main gn'r boards... someone said their local station declined their request to play IRS because they now have the official one listed as being on it's way in March"

his reply "I think somebody was probably just talking shit because their station didn't have it and we got it first...."

I'm not sure the DJ fully understood my question but he said enough for me to believe they haven't heard anything of an officially released single for march... ********** BUT... in all honesty though, I think -HE- was the one who was just uninformed... I DO believe IRS will be a single for radio stations in March and this guy was just out of the loop for the moment- afterall, the guy claimed that HIS station was the first to get their hands on IRS???? yeah... this guy was definately very behind...

Hmm very intresting, i wish i could share your blind faith after that...