• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Feb 18 2006, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sub par, do you have fucking ears? these sound like studio quality tracks tracks to me...

Defo not finished songs, there mixed very bad, the levels are off ect...

yup. that may be good for unknown bands (and Metallica), but Axl need spectacular production. Even good production wouldnt do

I KNEW IT WAS PLANNED!!!!

CONSPIRACIES!!!!!

ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!

well fishi...at least its kind of fuckin' official

..but in the end aren't we're all just a small fish in a big melting pot...

:) good fuckin' night...

yes?

i dont like the sound of a melting pot though...

a bit dangerous...

i prefer pond

or coral reef ^_^

AND STOP CALLING ME FISHI

THATS THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE DONT THAT THAT I CAN REMEMBER!

good fuckin night to you too ^_^

i would also prefer if you would be a fuckin' dolphin :)

and of course "better" will be the single..thats the fuckin reason why W. Axl Rose just allowed to share 120 seconds...

I'm not a Dolphin :huh:

I'm a Regal Tang fish ^_^

or a person with a funny nickname :huh:

Well, I don't think IRS-single in March makes much sense. GNR, the whole band, had to come together and shoot a video and promo photos and stuff like that right now. Honestly, I don't see this happening so soon, given the fact that many band members have planed solo activities for the next weeks.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Feb 18 2006, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

sub par, do you have fucking ears? these sound like studio quality tracks tracks to me...

Defo not finished songs, there mixed very bad, the levels are off ect...

yup. that may be good for unknown bands (and Metallica), but Axl need spectacular production. Even good production wouldnt do

:rofl-lol:

Well, I don't think IRS-single in March makes much sense. GNR, the whole band, had to come together and shoot a video and promo photos and stuff like that right now. Honestly, I don't see this happening so soon, given the fact that many band members have planed solo activities for the next weeks.

Ya i asked about that earlier, but got no replys. The time frame is wrong, its not plausable...

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Feb 18 2006, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya i asked about that earlier, but got no replys. The time frame is wrong, its not plausable...

perhaps all of that is ready

people we can not get our hopes up like this. we haven't heard anything from merck, and just becuase one guy called a radio station does not gaurentee that a single will be released. no one else has confirmed this, this could all be fake.

Don't get me wrong Im as excited as you all are its just... dont get your hopes up to high or the dissapointment will be unbearable :(

so waaf just played it again, like they will do again in an hour,

and the DJ said like, if you hear other radio stations tell, that they had I.R.S first, they are wrong, waaf had it first :rofl-lol:

thats really amusing, because i think someone of you guys called waaf a few minutes ago, and talked bout something like this. am i right?

anyways,

i like it

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Feb 18 2006, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

perhaps all of that is ready

That would be a different story then, but what are the chances of it, its notting to Axl to delay it another month or two. Plus band not beng together is another thing. You cant have them scattered accross the world on a major release...

bullshit rumor.

I called WQFX The Fox... letting them know that I work for WVBR 93.5-FM in nearby Ithaca, NY.

I asked one of their DJs about this rumor that they have sources telling them the "IRS" single is arriving in March. He just said that they have a demo for "IRS" that they got off the internet that they are playing and that they heard that the album would be coming out in March and that Slash was the one who started this rumor.

So... nothing new.