Rumored Release Dates - From Radio stations

*bad obsession*

from 1:25 to 1:29 am the radio station on the radio station WRIF the song IRS was played. after the song the dj talked a little of the song.

"It will be out next month, In march... Slash is very excited to hear the record... Axl said its a complex record... The layering for IRS is very nice..."

Wow... blah blah the last part but

CHINESE DEMOCRACY IN MARCH!!!!!!

I THINK ITS REAL YOU GUYS I FEEL IT, CHINESES DEMOCRACY STARTS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

actually she never called the album chinses democracy.... but still

ALBUM IN MARCH!!!

GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES!!!! rock3

Edited by december pain

I'm guessing that person is just going by what Slash said....I seriously doubt it's coming out within the next 6 weeks...wouldn't we know more if it were?...wouldn't there be confirmation of upcoming promotion...or for that matter already some promotion. 6 weeks is short time.

hell fucking yeah, i heard it too! although she didnt say slash is excited to hear the record, she said he is excited to get back out there. which i dont understand since he isnt in the band, but i called the WRIF and she said it is for sure coming out in march and was confirmed. idk i hope shes right. we'll see

fuck....

I have no idea anymore....logic says 'no fucking way' is this going to happen in march, but then I think about it this way....

...last week this time, seems like years ago, what has happened over the past few days is as big as a release itself...

so yes, it could easily happen in march.

Hi guys!!

I live in Venezuela and for the last 3 weeks all the local radio stations are been

talking about the new album,and everyday they played a G'N'R song..

I think this time the dream is going to come true!!

Axl is coming!!!! rock2

And he'll do miracles again...AMEN!!!

i think a march album release is being extremely optimistic, think about the amount of time it's going to take to inform stores worldwide that the CD is ready. then they have to press millions of copies to go off to each individual store and promote it. i can't see that being done with this album in 6 weeks.

however if it was a single. the distribution shouldn't be as big a problem, and if the single happens to be IRS, then the promo work is already being done, as it is getting decent radio play already.