What are you thinking?!

actiongibson

Hey guys, used to post here about 4 or 5 years ago but tend to just read what u lot have to say now. I just wanted to say that although i was ridiculously excited when I got these leaked tracks (only heard IRS and 1:20 Better) i've been following the hype on this fucking band for years and im now at the stage where i dont believe any of their shit anymore. In 2001 (cant believe it was 5 fuckin years ago!), we heard new songs and i actually had a ticket to see G n'R, they cancelled the tour then rescheduled and then cancelled again. Each time they let me down i become more and more sceptical...for this reason i just wont believe that this album is ever gonna be released until im actually holding it in my hands.

Sorry bout the negative view but just dont get your hopes up.

Over and out

Nothing is certain with this band, everytime you think they take one step forwards, there is another two or three steps backwards. The tour, the VMA's... it all led to nothing. These tracks are nice, but I feel they were unintentional, and will lead to nothing. Its clear Axl is in no rush to get this record out.

Yeah you're understandably sceptical....but it had honestly been so long since id posted that i forgot my username and password so i just got new ones. I usually cant be fucked posting cos im a lazy bastard, in addition i started visiting htgth a lot more than here. Anyway why would i lie about something like that? Just because i dont have X thousand posts doesnt mean i dont keep up to date or that im less of a fan than anyone here. Whats with the hostility anyway?

Scooty Puff Jnr

...i just wont believe that this album is ever gonna be released until im actually holding it in my hands.

well... thats pretty much obvious, right?

Id say with almost any other band that once the release date is announced and shops/magazines start advertising then you can be fairly sure that the album is gonna be out when they say it is....not so with gnr