will axl play piano ...

axlswife

Guest Jack_the_ripper

i play piano too and i would really enjoy axl playing piano again on the stage...

Can't really see him doing it unless there is a special piece he would like to play. Dizzy is a better pianist than him anyway.

did dizzy go to julliard?

[

i play piano too and i would really enjoy axl playing piano again on the stage...

im quite sure..we will hear..."give me a piano..." :)

what kind of piano music do u play?

well i play anything i started to play when i was 6 i play organ too and i think thats why i love axls music because the first time i saw him playing november rain (well watching tv) i was in shock.... :o

[

im quite sure..we will hear..."give me a piano..." :)

what kind of piano music do u play?

well i play anything i started to play when i was 6 i play organ too and i think thats why i love axls music because the first time i saw him playing november rain (well watching tv) i was in shock.... :o

very sweet..u have 2 send me pics now...

:)

Can't really see him doing it unless there is a special piece he would like to play. Dizzy is a better pianist than him anyway.

no doubt that dizzy is a great pianist ... but you know axl plays piano and he looks good playing :wub: :xmassrudolph:

Somehow I always picture it's Axl playing on The Blues. Eventhough I know it's not.

Yeah me too :o

[

i play piano too and i would really enjoy axl playing piano again on the stage... well i play anything i started to play when i was 6 i play organ too and i think thats why i love axls music because the first time i saw him playing november rain (well watching tv) i was in shock.... :o

pics.... :kiss: i ll send you this :kiss:

Oh,i love the way he plays the piano,always focus on what he's doing..

I would love to see him playing the piano on the satage..

The acoustic version of November rain in Argentina was Awesome,

he made a beautiful solo...........I cried when i saw it... :o

hey girl are you from venezuela... i know that gnr has amny fans there..

[

i play piano too and i would really enjoy axl playing piano again on the stage... well i play anything i started to play when i was 6 i play organ too and i think thats why i love axls music because the first time i saw him playing november rain (well watching tv) i was in shock.... :o

pics.... :kiss: i ll send you this :kiss:

Oh,i love the way he plays the piano,always focus on what he's doing..

I would love to see him playing the piano on the satage..

The acoustic version of November rain in Argentina was Awesome,

he made a beautiful solo...........I cried when i saw it... :o

hey girl are you from venezuela... i know that gnr has amny fans there..

Yeah,i'm from Venezuela!!

Hello!!

We love Guns,they played here in nov 25 in 1992 in front of 50 thousand people..

It was the first biggest concert in our country..

All the people went crazy in that show,really it was a completely madness...

They made an Amazing performance,we are not going to forget that concert never..

Until now,people still talk about that concert like it was yesterday...They blow our minds..

Here the media are been talking about the new album and playing G'N'R songs like crazy on the radio...

We really love Guns we have so much respect for Axl, we adore him!!

They have to come back..It will be a awesome!! :D

Somehow I always picture it's Axl playing on The Blues. Eventhough I know it's not.

Yeah, me too! In fact i was slightly disappointed that he wasn't, although him jumping on the piano is always a favourite part!

LIZ :)