You Know Who Your Friends are at 3:30 am

warchild

"You know who your real friend are at 3:30am".....Hunter S. Thompson.....rip gonzo

WC back.....been out of pocket, catching up on my email and pms and phone shit and Damn I hate daytimes...

OK, you also know who your REAL friends are in the middle of shitstorm alley which is where we seem to be....

Yeah Concerts have been booked....Album(s) are coming out SOON IS THE WORD.....

But don't be fooled into disneyland by Unconfirmed and highly passed around reports and conversations with

anyone unless it comes out OFFICIALLY.....and we all know what that means...don't we??

Hell I have in my mailbox a letter from (supposedly ) Barry M.(co-owner of sterstereo bar...fuck spelling, THAT bar)

Ever sat up with a buddy and got drunk, swapping Lies, when the next day everyone knows those very same lies???? won't be fooled again....

Everybody seems to have the story, the lysergic truth that will initiate us all into a sacred place and alter them forever in some psychotic way.......BUT....

As I sit here ,choking back some latent vomit, when you live close to the edge, what are acceptable losses???

Will YOU be burned by the fire or transmuted into another creation??

OFFICIAL INFO COMING.....wait on it....soon IS the word

Smoking Arthur, Mrbrownstone, whatever you call yourself....do not go around to different forums and

disrespect Madison, and this forum by calling it mygaygnr.....and fix the MySpace account........and why on god's earth are you giving out ultimatums on other forums....??? WTF?

Infringement copyright letters have been sent out, as you're probably aware......and a studio version of

"the Blues" has NOT been leaked, just the live version from 2002, and the bloody valentine COVER......

(see that? COVER???)

corn mofo......I know who you are.........don't fuck up and piss off the wrong people with your verbal diahrreah..........

CHECK WITH OFFICIAL INFO before you get burned by "2000 lying intentions"

Sincerily,

The Mayor of Snappy Town

Warchild in transit

Edited by jack99

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what im waiting for, official news so i know where to spend my money.

though im going to download for sure rock3

bach posted a picture of kaneda earlier on, but it was edited by madison

im 3/4 of the way through generation of swine by Hunter S :book:

my favorite daywalker is back online :)

How's things been??? just PM me if you would like to share somthing....(like pic of mr.K <_< )

Soon has always been the word. Used in many settings. The war in Iraq will soon be over etc......But it is often missenterpriated (sp)

and if you wanna drop some songs in my email....I won't cry. Won't ask for much....only better. Breaks my harth everytime it stops in the middle of............

Heard it trough a headset for the first time the other day on the bus. It blew my mind. I wonder what the other people on the bus was thinking. I was smiling like a motherfucking baby with candy :D

I personally don't belive anything before it has been confirmed. Before that it is most likely bullshit. Especially now with all the things that has been going down.

How's things been??? just PM me if you would like to share somthing....(like pic of mr.K <_< )

Soon has always been the word. Used in many settings. The war in Iraq will soon be over etc......But it is often missenterpriated (sp)

and if you wanna drop some songs in my email....I won't cry. Won't ask for much....only better. Breaks my harth everytime it stops in the middle of............

Heard it trough a headset for the first time the other day on the bus. It blew my mind. I wonder what the other people on the bus was thinking. I was smiling like a motherfucking baby with candy :D

I personally don't belive anything before it has been confirmed. Before that it is most likely bullshit. Especially now with all the things that has been going down.

Actually Dark echoed a sentiment that I posted here day before yesterday.....BELIEVE OFFICIAL SOURCES

on another board and he is on the money......

want Kaneda? you get him! Ck PMs

not on long today? tonight? whatever.......

yrs, wowmom bro

a few questions' warchild

why do you want to post pictures of a member (kaneda)just to humiliate him on the forum?

is it because his opinion differs to yours?

is posting his picture or pm'ing his picture around the place some kind of threat you are laying down to him' so he keeps quiet & stays away?

in my opinion this is a form of bullying & intimidation to a forum member & is indeed a breech of forum rules

i dont come on here to read this shit' i dont agree with kanedas latest comments on the new songs, but so what, i will not launch a hate campaign against him' & his comments wont effect my everyday life in the slightest'

freedom of speech is not a crime' deal with it :no:

Edited by lawrence

Dude, what the fuck was all that? You could have just said "Wait until an official source confirms it" and saved everyone a lot of time.

Or, just not posted anything at all since that's pretty much common sense.

you didn't have to read it......

And WC. About darkmus. I belive what he says when he has something to back up his statements. Like when he said the leaks was real shit. It was.

And I don't argues with the link he posts up.

checking PM ;)

daywalker bromle

Warchild... Youre growing on me.

Soon enough, I just might like you and appreciate your posts...

Dont let me down - I have high hopes.

Thanx......I'm not out for popularity, just truth and what is best for GUNS N ROSES. and running amuck for my own enjoyment.......and amusement

Soon IS the word

Warchild

OK everybody that PMd me CHECK PMS....anybody live in NYC???????

amused to death....

WARchild

u guys remember techno lighting or w.e his name was..he used to post much like warchild.... we used to all be proud that we could understand a post of his...

warchild...right on point once again man...congrats to u..

Hell Yeah......Damn,I talk in singular non sequiters,....streams of thought, but it's not THAT hard to decipher.....

Is IT??

Shaking my Confidence dude, but some birds you cannot change..!! the DNA wins out........

no Techno here

just a warchild

why do you want to post pictures of a member (kaneda)just to humiliate him on the forum?

is posting his picture or pm'ing his picture around the place some kind of threat you are laying down to him' so he keeps quiet & stays away?

in my opinion this is a form of bullying & intimidation to a forum member & is indeed a breech of forum rules

i dont come on here to read this shit' i dont agree with kanedas latest comments on the new songs, but so what, i will not launch a hate campaign against him' & his comments wont effect my everyday life in the slightest'

................................................................................

AND JEALOUSY REARS IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN.......

Hey Famous Amos.....Pull The Cookies Out Of your Ears......He's not the only one I nailed.....

and by the way, I WAS expressing my OWN freedom of speech....but I know you still Love me....

Kaneda has been a burr in the butt of this forum for a long time for your information..

and YOU don't affect me life or posts in the slightest......Is it my Cheery disposition or my Positive Outlook

That you Love the most??

Don't provoke me with every freaking post...I'm not Here for YOU.....(amazed?)

"Toasts with Cyanide Koolaid!!"

The Mayor of Snappytown

................................................................................

AND JEALOUSY REARS IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN.......

Hey Famous Amos.....Pull The Cookies Out Of your Ears......He's not the only one I nailed.....

and by the way, I WAS expressing my OWN freedom of speech....but I know you still Love me....

Kaneda has been a burr in the butt of this forum for a long time for your information..

and YOU don't affect me life or posts in the slightest......Is it my Cheery disposition or my Positive Outlook

That you Love the most??

Don't provoke me with every freaking post...I'm not Here for YOU.....(amazed?)

"Toasts with Cyanide Koolaid!!"

The Mayor of Snappytown

just letting you know the rules, you know the ones i mean? the ones you preech to everyone else :rofl-lol:

me jealous of you is a joke' how can i be jealous of a man who has to tell everyone on the forum he's finally got a girlfriend ?like its something extraordinary' :rofl-lol: get over yourself & get a fuckin life

ps- your constant reporting me' aint worked, i'm still here, try a new approach :monkey:

Edited by lawrence

u guys remember techno lighting or w.e his name was..he used to post much like warchild.... we used to all be proud that we could understand a post of his...

warchild...right on point once again man...congrats to u..

Hell Yeah......Damn,I talk in singular non sequiters,....streams of thought, but it's not THAT hard to decipher.....

Is IT??

Shaking my Confidence dude, but some birds you cannot change..!! the DNA wins out........

no Techno here

just a warchild

no not that hard to understand.... it just reminded me a lot of techno...the way u post is quite amusing though...keep it up.. u do bring up some good points..

What defeats warchild is his huge ego and his complete intolerance for different points of view. As long as you agree with everything he says and kiss his ass, then you're "right". If you don't agree, expect to get flamed in the most infantile of ways. He's actually so insecure he needs support from other teenage kids (the only ones who like him) to back up his pov.

If you want to be taken seriously by anyone above 18 here, then I suggest you try to be a little balanced in your views and not a rabid axl rose fanboy who lashes out at anyone who doesn't agree with everything you say.

Actually Dark echoed a sentiment that I posted here day before yesterday.....BELIEVE OFFICIAL SOURCES

on another board and he is on the money......

want Kaneda? you get him! Ck PMs

not on long today? tonight? whatever.......

yrs, wowmom bro

though I respect and admire alot of things that you say, do NOT fucking tell me what to do or not to do! please, go preach another place. we're not in kindergarden anymore...

but yeah, some stuff is very true... but the way you angle it is sometimes very arrogant, and then you lose some of the punch...