You Know Who Your Friends are at 3:30 am

warchild

WARCHILD!!

YOU REMIND ME OF A SMALL MEXICAN CHIHUAHUA :lol:

Let's break this statement down, shall we?

a small mexican chihuaha is a dog.

a dog is man's best friend.

dog spelled backwards is GOD.

so, what do make of all of this?

Warchild is a loyal friend and a mygnr.com forum supporter GOD :lol:

sidenote: if warchild is a dog then he can play with my chew toy anytime *woof woof* *meow*

:wub::heart: :xmasssanta:

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blurry...

I adjust the screen resolution to my eyes delight

I read the utter nonsense in this thread asking

"Why isnt this drabble in the Anything Goes section"

Ah, fuck it, who cares

I lean my buttcheeks to the left and let one rip

Ahhh, the sweet nectar of the Butt Gods

Kinda stinks...like this topic

Should I participate in WC's conspiracies?

Is he a mole in this unbearable "Soon is the word" game?

Does he hold the key to knowing the intimate details of this GnR commemoration?

I ponder this...but wait

"DING"

My Ham n Cheese Hot Pocket is done in the microwave...

My sweet tender morsels of ham and cheese baked in a flaky pastry

My mind is erased of this blather

One thing will happen soon....I will be satiated

Blurry...

I adjust the screen resolution to my eyes delight

I read the utter nonsense in this thread asking

"Why isnt this drabble in the Anything Goes section"

Ah, fuck it, who cares

I lean my buttcheeks to the left and let one rip

Ahhh, the sweet nectar of the Butt Gods

Kinda stinks...like this topic

Should I participate in WC's conspiracies?

Is he a mole in this unbearable "Soon is the word" game?

Does he hold the key to knowing the intimate details of this GnR commemoration?

I ponder this...but wait

"DING"

My Ham n Cheese Hot Pocket is done in the microwave...

My sweet tender morsels of ham and cheese baked in a flaky pastry

My mind is erased of this blather

One thing will happen soon....I will be satiated

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC, NAYSAYERS, PROPHETS OF DOOM , and HATERS......If This Pisses you off......

don't fucking read it, it's simple......

Start your own Goddamn I hate Warchild Thread.....and spam it up

Warchild, running slightly askew and frayed at the edges........

and yes I have my finger on the REPORT button, not afraid to use it.......

your on ignore now' :fuckyou::sleeper:

If i had a pound everytime you'd said that to someone i'd be one rich guy.

R.

Thanx R......just attempting to keep the shitstorm to an acceptable level.......I honestly wish someone would show him HOW to use the ignore button..........waste of oxygen!!

comment appreciated.....!!

WC

Stay on Topic, People I got an itchy finger and a bad attitude today/night/whatever

R.

Thanx R......just attempting to keep the shitstorm to an acceptable level.......I honestly wish someone would show him HOW to use the ignore button..........waste of oxygen!!

comment appreciated.....!!

WC

Stay on Topic, People I got an itchy finger and a bad attitude today/night/whatever

That comment kinda makes it hard to debate with you.

Just an observation considering thats the point of putting your views out there.

sidenote: if warchild is a dog then he can play with my chew toy anytime *woof woof* *meow*

Wahey! Get in there my girl!! rock1

LR...once you go warchild, you never go back............sterling comment!!

Soon IS the Word

GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES

Syd Barrett, Superhero

WARCHILD!!

That is some good ass summary right there. I like things like that. They amuse me.

Like hitler was born in 1989 turn the 9 and you have 2 sixes. Then he rose to power in 1933. turn the 9 again and then add 3+3. And you get two new sixes ;)

then he attacked poland in 1939. Turn the first 9 and then substract 3 from 9 and look what you get 2 new 6es.

Well then you end up with 666666 wich is the number of the ultimate beast. it's the evil of the devil....TWICE!!!

Coincidence????

Please don't take this shit to serius. The years are right. But it's all bullshit made up in a bored mind :P

Sig looking good :P

Well then you end up with 666666 wich is the number of the ultimate beast. it's the evil of the devil....TWICE!!!

"The Ultimate Beast" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

That reminds me of my ex-wife! :rofl-lol:

OH MAN!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

THAT WAS FUCKING GOLD!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

WARCHILD!!

That is some good ass summary right there. I like things like that. They amuse me.

Like hitler was born in 1989 turn the 9 and you have 2 sixes. Then he rose to power in 1933. turn the 9 again and then add 3+3. And you get two new sixes ;)

then he attacked poland in 1939. Turn the first 9 and then substract 3 from 9 and look what you get 2 new 6es.

Coincidence????

Please don't take this shit to serius. The years are right. But it's all bullshit made up in a bored mind :P

Sig looking good :P

BROMLE....(not BromIE) ...........ANARCHIST and ANTICHRIST are not the same word.........What fucking time is it?? get my PMs??

ALL EX WIVES SHOULD HAVE AN EXPIRATION DATE SANTANA!!!!!!

"Bow Down to the one you serve,

Then You'll Get What You Deserve....

Head Like a Hole, Black as a Soul

I'd Rather DIE than to give you control.......NIN

Super Syd,

Christ you know it ain't easy,

you know how hard it can be..

The way things are going....

They're gonna crucify me!!

Back On Topic: So as NOT TO have to report myself (which I have done!!)

We are getting news, getting updates.......and some of you fucks still Bitch??

here (throwing meat):

antiMusic reports: It's now official. Guns N' Roses will indeed be playing the Download Festival. This year's installment of the popular UK music festival will take place June 9th through 11th at Donington Park in Leicestershire. Also slated to appear: Metallica, The Prodigy, The Deftones, Korn, Trivium, Clutch and Bullet for My Valentine.

Now that we know GNR are playing out once again we have to wonder who is in the band? Could it be the classic line-up of the group? Rock photographer Ross Halfin posted the following on his official website on Feb 3, "the original lineup [of GNR] is supposed to play Download in June with their metal chums, Metallica." Halfin's post came a few days before Metallica were officially announced as part of the English festival but he quickly removed the post from his site according to Blabbermouth.

For news on the other festivals GNR have lined up check out yesterday's story at the full story link.

Full Story - http://www.antimusic.com/news/06/feb/2101.shtml

please Note NO Metallica at Ozzfest This year.....

Sterling Syd Superstar......

aka WC

More GNR Leaks

02/20/06

(antiMusic) The good ship Guns N' Roses is leaking like crazy. Two more songs have surfaced online following two leaks last week. One of the new leaked tracks is a studio quality demo of the song "Twat" and the other leak is what appears to be a demo studio mix of the song "The Blues". The rumor mill is also churning at full speed with speculation that the tracks "Prostitute" and "The General" will soon be leaked as well.

The Axl Rose led Guns N' Roses performed "The Blues" during their 2001 New Year's Eve concert in Las Vegas as well as on their 2002 tour. While the GNR leaks have been big news in the underground and among the Gunner faithful, the mainstream media by-in-large have ignored the story. This has opened the doors to some interesting conspiracy theories.

Some of the more interesting theories being debated by fans include: Axl leaked the songs to a) get fans ready for the announcement of the Chinese Democracy. B) gauge fan response to the new Guns N' Roses sound. Which really isn't as far away from the old sound as some feared. c) Axl is leaking the tracks because he plans to redo them with Slash, if not the entire original Guns N' Roses lineup. d) the record company leaked the tracks to force Axl into releasing the album. e) Management is requesting the radio stations play the "IRS" track in heavy rotation.

However reports of management actions seem to debunk some of these theories as the band's manager and/or attorney reportedly has sent "cease and desist" letters to radio stations playing the leaked tracks as well as to owners of websites hosting the files and posting lyrics to any unreleased tracks, including those played during the 2002 tour which have not leaked as studio version tracks.

A Dutch radio station report adds some fuel to the rumor that the album will be released in March. According to a posting on the "Hear Today… Gone to Hell" message board, Dutch radio station Radio Veronica's website reports that "Singer Axl Rose isn't happy with [the leaks], but says, that the problem [will be] fixed at the end of March. Because then the new album will be available in stores."

There is also fan speculation that Axl wanted to try a new marketing technique for the release of the album (see conspiracy theories above). But like the rest of the rumors, this is pure conjecture at this point. Our favorite rumor here at antiMusic is the one that has Axl and Slash rehearsing together recently. Although that seems far fetched, and is contradicted by recent statements from both parties that they haven't spoken to one another in 10 years, rock photographer Ross Halfin posted the following on his official website on Feb 3, "the original lineup [of GNR] is supposed to play Download in June with their metal chums, Metallica." Halfin's post came a few days before Metallica were officially announced as part of the English music festival (Halfin quickly took that post off his site according to Blabbermouth).

But like anything with Guns N' Roses, you have to wait to believe it until you see it. Axl likes to keep us all guessing, that's the one thing we can be sure of

Syd Barrett

Superstar

The Official..."Let's Crucify Warchild" topic is in anything goes....we have to shut his arrogant punk ass mouth up.......

So we can keep this one ON TOPIC.....

The Patron Saint of Righteousness.....

WARCHILD

goodnight forum, signing OFF

WARCHILD!!

Sometimes my arms bend back :lol:

I like the Warchizzle. I always appreciate people who post in riddle form and are fans of Syd rock2 fucking Barrett

Edited by Jabberwocky

WARCHILD!!

Sometimes my arms bend back :lol:

I like the Warchizzle. I always appreciate people who post in riddle form and are fans of Syd rock2 fucking Barrett

Why Thank You Snoop...You can shizzle my nizzle anytime

Crazy Diamond Shizzling On......

"Reached For The Secret Too Soon"

R.

you ought to know aswell rick' you follow me around the forum enough :rofl-lol:

you never know' we may meet up at the same gnr gig' i dare say we could sort out our differences then if you want ?????:)

ps

i love the way you hate me

Edited by lawrence

R.

you never know' we may meet up at the same gnr gig' i dare say we could sort out our differences then if you want :)

Download Main Event

lawrence vs. rick...hell in the cellll!!!!! rock3

R.

you never know' we may meet up at the same gnr gig' i dare say we could sort out our differences then if you want :)

Download Main Event

lawrence vs. rick...hell in the cellll!!!!! rock3

no dude- download aint my style' i only wanna see gnr , not the other rubbish thats out there at the moment' i'm hoping for birmingham N.E.C,