You Know Who Your Friends are at 3:30 am

warchild

your on ignore now' :fuckyou::sleeper:

If i had a pound everytime you'd said that to someone i'd be one rich guy.

R.

you ought to know aswell rick' you follow me around the forum enough :rofl-lol:

you never know' we may meet up at the same gnr gig' i dare say we could sort out our differences then if you want :)

Download Main Event

lawrence vs. rick...hell in the cellll!!!!! rock3

no dude- download aint my style' i only wanna see gnr , not the other rubbish thats out there at the moment' i'm hoping for birmingham N.E.C,

<_<

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reported for hijacking thread.......thou shalt NOT insult the Mods.........

STAY ON TOPIC

Warchild

i aint insulted anyone ,CAN YOU READ BOY?

report away' i'll still be here when your long gone :rofl-lol:

btw way what is the topic' oh i remember now' its the lets bully kaneda topic

Edited by lawrence

HIYA Soxy, are you Golden again?>??

Jealous little Weasel ain't he??

and BACK ON TOPIC..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can tell you that Axl was really there. A guy by the name of THORIN AIELLO, who is Danny Aiellos' nephew, owns a company called REACH PRODUCTIONS. It is a large promotion company. His company along with RUBIN RUEBEN PRODUCTIONS, i.e NYCLUB.COM had lists at the party. I spoke with one of Thorin's employees this afternoon. Though I could not confirm the cd was played by the dj. I am trying to get in touch with Rubin (who I used to work for under the name New York Knights {with the misspelling}). I am very excited. I will pass any further info as it comes. I invite all you investigators to check my facts. Though I do not frequent the club scene very often anymore, in NYC, everyone knows everyone. If something happens, there is always someone who knows. And as far as Thorin & Rubin go, everyone knows who they are. Rubin is one of the original inovators. With spots such as the old Limelight, old Paladium, Cheetah, China Club, old Life, Ohm & old Twilo & Tunnel. Ofcourse many have closed, changed name, etc. But he innovated the way clubs in NYC/LA/MIAMI do business. If anyone was there to witness the cd being played, it will come out. This is New York!

Redundantly.....

WARCHILD

ive just reported myself :rofl-lol:

Lawrence's report on himself

I'm reporting myself. I think I am cool nut Warchild, Rick and GOAB dont like me very much. Golden and Charles Manson are witty. Will you all warn me? Can i play the katrina card so that I don't get warned? I think Kaneda is right a lot. He's probably the smartest guy on the forum.

I love you mods!

im just joking with u lawrence

and yes WC, i am golden again :shades:...thanks for noticing

Edited by GOLDEN

Lawrence, stop being a pain :rolleyes:

It got old months ago. Seriously.

THANX ARQ........Doing OK? :heart:

want a special PM???

Heya Warchild.

Just taking care of 'business' (at the risk of calling him something worse and getting ANOTHER warning). As you can probably tell, I can't sleep...and it makes me kinda grouchy!!!

A PM? Sure, go for it. Always good to hear from you. :)

Lawrence, stop being a pain :rolleyes:

It got old months ago. Seriously.

:rofl-lol:

hey ,sorry i wont take part in your bullying kaneda campaign, hope your proud of yourselves, i'll leave you to it' your crew bores the fuck out of me anyway# have fun kids

Edited by lawrence

Okay, I go offline for about 2 hours and come back on to see the same people spamming a decent thread started by warchild.

I don't quite understand. IF you disrespect warchild and HATE his threads, WHY do you waste time posting in them or spamming them?

There are OTHER areas of this forum you can visit. Warchild started a thread and once again, it's the "same old, same old situation" and yes that is a Motley crue song and fitting since they are opening for GNR this summer.

Give it a rest those of you who keep harassing warchild. Like it or not, he's an asset to this forum and his threads do add zest to any topic.

IF you really got to KNOW warchild instead of knocking him down each and every time he posts here, you may just realize you have a wonderful FRIEND in him.

Rock on warchild. Take ZERO shit, but also IGNORE those who like to taunt. THEY are NOT worth your time.

TTF

:heart:

Okay, I go offline for about 2 hours and come back on to see the same people spamming a decent thread started by warchild.

I don't quite understand. IF you disrespect warchild and HATE his threads, WHY do you waste time posting in them or spamming them?

There are OTHER areas of this forum you can visit. Warchild started a thread and once again, it's the "same old, same old situation" and yes that is a Motley crue song and fitting since they are opening for GNR this summer.

Give it a rest those of you who keep harassing warchild. Like it or not, he's an asset to this forum and his threads do add zest to any topic.

IF you really got to KNOW warchild instead of knocking him down each and every time he posts here, you may just realize you have a wonderful FRIEND in him.

Rock on warchild. Take ZERO shit, but also IGNORE those who like to taunt. THEY are NOT worth your time.

TTF

:xmasschef:

Motley crue= :no:

:ph34r:

TTF

Thanx Sincerily :wub:

From now on all mouthbreathers ans subterrainian trash will simply be reported and ignored

WC Signing off

Love Ya Forum (some more than others)

TTF

Thanx Sincerily :wub:

From now on all mouthbreathers ans subterrainian trash will simply be reported and ignored

WC Signing off

Love Ya Forum (some more than others)

report away' :rofl-lol::monkey:

Sorry, but I don't think that this thread can be saved. The discussion is going nowhere.

In the future, please keep chatting and off-topic conversations in PM form. Also, make the topics easy to read and understand so that more members will participate. Thank you.

*CLOSED*