GNR to play Dublin in June

Griff

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the people on the motley crue board are dissing the hell out of axl and the fact that motley crue is opening for axl's GNR and bla bla bla...you should go check it out its quite comical, i love motley crue but wow are these people in a world of their own, very narrow minded people who even with having not seen or heard the new members they just wont give them a chance...

I don't think GNR in Dublin is a GNR show as the promoter is advertising it as Download presents. It seems Dublin and Donnington are sharing the same bands on different nights, just like the V festival. So i'm guessing whoever gets saturday at Dublin will get Friday at Donnington.

Question for those of you in Ireland... how likely is it that the gig's going to sell out in, say, the first 10 minutes? I'm getting up early to bag a ticket, but I'm just curious what the buzz on this is over in Dublin.

SG

I cant see it selling out in 10 minutes to be honest. There is a lot of publicity though, its being talked about on the radio quite often and theres advertisements on the radio and in the national newspaper (s)...FULL PAGE advertisements!!

Oy yeah and apparently that toll cupcake thing they do in the morning on 98fm was completely dedicated to gnr this morning, I didnt hear it myself

Edited by Irish Rose

Question for those of you in Ireland... how likely is it that the gig's going to sell out in, say, the first 10 minutes? I'm getting up early to bag a ticket, but I'm just curious what the buzz on this is over in Dublin.

SG

I cant see it selling out in 10 minutes to be honest. There is a lot of publicity though, its being talked about on the radio quite often and theres advertisements on the radio and in the national newspaper (s)...FULL PAGE advertisements!!

Oy yeah and apparently that toll cupcake thing they do in the morning on 98fm was completely dedicated to gnr this morning, I didnt hear it myself

Whats that?

Anyways yeah there saying it'll be sold out in mins... all the oldies are going to let out their inner youth or whatever... i bet theres loads fookwits going to see slash :rolleyes:

yknow i would join in on a riot, i wouldnt attack or try to hurt anyone, i just like smashing shit up..so if it were cancelled or something and a riot broke out....id be breaking stuff.. :devil:

i wouldnt actually be that pissed if it was like ST Louis, like we get most of the show and its great, something happens, it ends, riot. thatd be a great night out!!!

yknow i would join in on a riot, i wouldnt attack or try to hurt anyone, i just like smashing shit up..so if it were cancelled or something and a riot broke out....id be breaking stuff.. :devil:

i wouldnt actually be that pissed if it was like ST Louis, like we get most of the show and its great, something happens, it ends, riot. thatd be a great night out!!!

LOL! I personally would rather see the show. A riot would scare the shit outta me. I'm a huge pussy (Anit-Violence). Hippy parents. - :D

Edited by Ions