GNR to play Dublin in June

Griff

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yknow i would join in on a riot, i wouldnt attack or try to hurt anyone, i just like smashing shit up..so if it were cancelled or something and a riot broke out....id be breaking stuff.. :devil:

i wouldnt actually be that pissed if it was like ST Louis, like we get most of the show and its great, something happens, it ends, riot. thatd be a great night out!!!

Oh Yeah , St. Louis was fucking lovely.....riot destroyed a lot of band's equipment......

sounds like fun to me, let's tear shit up and get people arrested!! ..

Damn sounds like a fine fucking time!!

Is this a scheduled riot or a tentative one?

WC

Question for those of you in Ireland... how likely is it that the gig's going to sell out in, say, the first 10 minutes? I'm getting up early to bag a ticket, but I'm just curious what the buzz on this is over in Dublin.

SG

I cant see it selling out in 10 minutes to be honest. There is a lot of publicity though, its being talked about on the radio quite often and theres advertisements on the radio and in the national newspaper (s)...FULL PAGE advertisements!!

Oy yeah and apparently that toll cupcake thing they do in the morning on 98fm was completely dedicated to gnr this morning, I didnt hear it myself

Whats that?

Anyways yeah there saying it'll be sold out in mins... all the oldies are going to let out their inner youth or whatever... i bet theres loads fookwits going to see slash :rolleyes:

the toll cupcakes are these two characters on the radio that sound like chipmonks..They just go on about whats happenin in Dublin and take the piss pretty much

pssh i wouldnt smash up the bands stuff i would smash chairs and stuff

and if people smash shit up then theyre just lookin to be arrested

lol no no riots are planned and i sincerely doubt there will be a riot, im joking wc, chill

yknow i would join in on a riot, i wouldnt attack or try to hurt anyone, i just like smashing shit up..so if it were cancelled or something and a riot broke out....id be breaking stuff.. :devil:

i wouldnt actually be that pissed if it was like ST Louis, like we get most of the show and its great, something happens, it ends, riot. thatd be a great night out!!!

How old are you? Just out of interest.

16 :huh: ok i dont actually think theres going to be a riot people, i just like....breaking things :ph34r:

and i think the st louis thing was...well i dont think they shouldve rioted cause they got a good show, but then breaking things is a lot of fun...just didnt have to do it at the gnr show and break their equip

Question for those of you in Ireland... how likely is it that the gig's going to sell out in, say, the first 10 minutes? I'm getting up early to bag a ticket, but I'm just curious what the buzz on this is over in Dublin.

SG

I cant see it selling out in 10 minutes to be honest. There is a lot of publicity though, its being talked about on the radio quite often and theres advertisements on the radio and in the national newspaper (s)...FULL PAGE advertisements!!

Oy yeah and apparently that toll cupcake thing they do in the morning on 98fm was completely dedicated to gnr this morning, I didnt hear it myself

Whats that?

Anyways yeah there saying it'll be sold out in mins... all the oldies are going to let out their inner youth or whatever... i bet theres loads fookwits going to see slash :rolleyes:

the toll cupcakes are these two characters on the radio that sound like chipmonks..They just go on about whats happenin in Dublin and take the piss pretty much

Hey, do they still have that free paper The Slate over there? That was fucking hilarious...

SG

16 :huh: ok i dont actually think theres going to be a riot people, i just like....breaking things :ph34r:

and i think the st louis thing was...well i dont think they shouldve rioted cause they got a good show, but then breaking things is a lot of fun...just didnt have to do it at the gnr show and break their equip

you need some bubble wrap :P

Hope there are some good supporting acts.

Maybe The Pogues or The Cranberries... :xmasssanta:

PS : old people don't like riots.

Even when I was young I didn't like them!!!

I remember going to see Guns and The Cult in the UK in the 80's and some of the stuff that kicked off (Mostly outside venues) was a fucking scary shit...

Edited by SLG

you need some bubble wrap :P

true, im standing at the gig, the crowds gonna be brutal and im gonna get crushed but i just dont care :D

I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!! IM STILL IN SHOCK IS ANYONE ELSE NOT EXCITED COZ THEY CANT BELIEVE IT?? WELL THATS ME

They better not cancel i'll kill someone

Guys alty is not going to start a riot...

SG

Whats that?

Ohhh tanx for that, never heard of it!