Leaked single from long-awaited Guns N’ Roses’ album rocks hard

darknemus

how is it that in 2006 rock music is flabbier and more toothless than ever? I’d trade a dozen of these knee-biting emo dorks for just one song that could hang with “Photograph.”

I like what the guy said about Axl, but if he thinks "Photograph" by Nickelback is a good song, then his musical opinion means jack shit to me.

how is it that in 2006 rock music is flabbier and more toothless than ever? I’d trade a dozen of these knee-biting emo dorks for just one song that could hang with “Photograph.”

I like what the guy said about Axl, but if he thinks "Photograph" by Nickelback is a good song, then his musical opinion means jack shit to me.

he means photograph by def leppard, i do believe

great article, thanx!

that's what i've been saying all along, if there's one man who can save rock in 2006, it's w. axl rose :shades:

come on axl, show these fuckers what rock is supposed to sound like!

the world is yours once again when you are ready to take it. :shades:

we're all waiting. it's time for rock's last great frontman to reclaim his vacant throne. :shades:

lol great read

lol dumbass

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-’em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock’s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. And from the sound of the recently leaked new Guns N’ Roses song “I.R.S.” — from the eternally forthcoming Chinese Democracy album — he’s ready to blow shit up.

ahaha, that was fucking awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh I can't find that quote. It was from a pretty funny article I saw posted here two or three weeks ago, and it was something like "the only person that can shove an m-80 up rock n' roll's collective ass right now is axl rose".

Someone help me?

And then delete this thread. :P