hotel near the rds arena

the tourist

the rds is just a short 10/15 mins max walk from the city centre. and its pretty much a stright line! the are many buses that pass the venue too from the city centre. and taxis are usually a plenty (but prob more expensive), the DART (train) stops nearby as well from the city centre (all stops)...... so a cheap hotel in the city is fine. hotels are quite upmarket near the venue, but if it interests you, the main hotels near it are jurys ballbridge, berkeley court and the 4 seasons. there are prob a good few others and b+bs and stuff. but like i said, if you stay in the city centre, its probably easier!

Marcus :) rock1 rock3rock4 B)

the rds is just a short 10/15 mins max walk from the city centre. and its pretty much a stright line! the are many buses that pass the venue too from the city centre. and taxis are usually a plenty (but prob more expensive), the DART (train) stops nearby as well from the city centre (all stops)...... so a cheap hotel in the city is fine. hotels are quite upmarket near the venue, but if it interests you, the main hotels near it are jurys ballbridge, berkeley court and the 4 seasons. there are prob a good few others and b+bs and stuff. but like i said, if you stay in the city centre, its probably easier!

Marcus :) rock1 rock3rock4 B)

the 4 seasons is totally booked out more than likely the place your going to meet guns n roses i tried to booka room there the morning the date was released!! the only day in june the whole hotel is booked out!! any way as the poster above states your best be is the city if your not too bothered about price the westbury hotel is a nice hotel and its about 30 yards from the only decen rock bar in ireland...bruxelles!!

Just to let you all know that hotels are filling up really quickly due to the fact that Robbie williams and the Eagles are playing in Dublin around the same time as GNRS.

It took me a good afternoon to find somewhere to stay in the city centre so don't leave it to late to book somewhere.

ok this thread is about hotels, but if someone is looking at hostels as well, i could recommend the jacobs inn...it's right next to busáras and it's not too dear...i stayed there a few times, mostly in the ground floor rooms, when i was passing through dublin and when i went to see vr, and i never had a reason to complain - clean rooms, no curfew, close to the city centre and to one of the dart stations (connolly station)...

www.isaacs.ie