Axl on the Oscars tonight

brobot

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true, but neither did there was a time, but Catcher seems like the one that fits the mood tonight. i dont expect a strong song like IRS or TWAT(well, it's actually a prettay hard ballad).

good point. :) I never realized that.

PAZ

(lets see some axl!!!)

If they said and now special guest, and then GNR came out to this lame assed artsy fartsy show and played IRS it would be stupid. If they said special guest, Elton John, and then Axl came out in the middle, that would make sense. Either way he aint here, he will probly be at the after party. Stop watchin and see the pics tommorow.

OR ELSE!

If they said and now special guest, and then GNR came out to this lame assed artsy fartsy show and played IRS it would be stupid. If they said special guest, Elton John, and then Axl came out in the middle, that would make sense. Either way he aint here, he will probly be at the after party. Stop watchin and see the pics tommorow.

OR ELSE!

I'm starting to think about doing that, but i;ll be kicking myself if I do that and Axl does show

OR ELSE!

I'm starting to think about doing that, but i;ll be kicking myself if I do that and Axl does show

I know, me too. I would be so pissed. I guess its almost over.