Axl on the Oscars tonight

brobot

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damnit this sucks. i just wasted 2 hours of my life on watching worthless, talentless actors getting awards for movies that sucked, while waiting to see axl. if in fact axl is not there, and we dont end up seeing him, i recomend that brobot be banned for doing this (if it was in fact his fault).

damnit this sucks. i just wasted 2 hours of my life on watching worthless, talentless actors getting awards for movies that sucked, while waiting to see axl. if in fact axl is not there, and we dont end up seeing him, i recomend that brobot be banned for doing this (if it was in fact his fault).

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i didnt bother reading this thread, but i watched bits of what theyve shown so far, like i saw best supporting actor, but it was just so dull! not remotely funny, yet these wankers laugh :blink: . nothings worth putting myself through that. its on from like 1am til 5am or something like that. no ta.

Ok, I just spent the last 20 minutes cleaning up this disgusting thread.

For those who are new here -- we don't allow members to make racist or homophobic comments and posts. If you're a racist or homophobic person, then keep it to yourself. Don't bring it here.

Please stay on topic.

Apparently not too many of you are familiar with the show...

Any talks of Axl sitting with Elton John and John Legend concerns Elton's after party. Sounds like a party I'd want to be at, as often times whenever Elton performs he'll have other musicians join him onstage. If you're looking for shots of Axl my bet would be on ET or Extra tomorrow.

Anyway,

Hope this clear things up.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Edited by downzy

For those who are new here -- we don't allow members to make racist or homophobic comments and posts. If you're a racist or homophobic person, then keep it to yourself. Don't bring it here.

Please stay on topic.

that's why the topic kept getting smaller.

good job, we don't need those comments here, thanks for spending your time cleaning it up

Please stay on topic.

Well said about keeping it on topic Madison....after all this is ABOUT Axl supposedly being spotted at the Oscars

Please stay on topic.

Well said about keeping it on topic Madison....after all this is ABOUT Axl supposedly being spotted at the Oscars

Well said Madison!!

Thank you.... :)